PDA

View Full Version : Kaepernick out to dispel doubters

justasportsfan
03-22-2011, 10:11 AM
“There are four quarterbacks with first round talent, then another group of four where any of them could be a good starting quarterback,” said NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock. “The question is which one will become that guy? It’s basically Andy Dalton, (Christian) Ponder, (Ricky) Stanzi and (Colin) Kaepernick. Three with one project, which is Kaepernick who is a bit of a project.”

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Kaepernick-out-to-dispel-doubters/eaa2eb4b-ccf3-4980-b181-f8968f757060

I have to say that Kaepernick and Stanzi have peaked my interest in terms of PROJECT q's.

PTI
03-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Bills simply cannot afford any more projects.

Ed
03-22-2011, 10:14 AM
I like Stanzi out of that group. I don't know where he projects to go, but I wouldn't mind using one of our 4th's or 5th on him.

THATHURMANATOR
03-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Bills simply cannot afford any more projects.
Agreed. It is a waste of time. Just go with Fitz then, and don't ***** when he forces INTs all game long.

justasportsfan
03-22-2011, 10:29 AM
Agreed. It is a waste of time. Just go with Fitz then, and don't ***** when he forces INTs all game long.

thats like saying why bother drafting projects regardless of position in the later rounds because thats what they are.

Stewie
03-22-2011, 10:29 AM
“There are four quarterbacks with first round talent, then another group of four where any of them could be a good starting quarterback,” said NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock. “The question is which one will become that guy? It’s basically Andy Dalton, (Christian) Ponder, (Ricky) Stanzi and (Colin) Kaepernick. Three with one project, which is Kaepernick who is a bit of a project.”

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Kaepernick-out-to-dispel-doubters/eaa2eb4b-ccf3-4980-b181-f8968f757060

I have to say that Kaepernick and Stanzi have peaked my interest in terms of PROJECT q's.
Please put one of those "PROJECT q's" in piQued

Extremebillsfan247
03-22-2011, 11:26 AM
I think of those prospects that Ponder is probably closest to being NFL ready. The big question on him was his injury and whether he recovered from it fully, or if there a lingering effects that will rise at the next level. I think there is a very real possibility that the Bills take him at 34th overall. I'm not saying it will happen but I wouldn't be surprised by it either.

Tatonka
03-22-2011, 06:42 PM
every single qb in the draft is a project.. give me a break.. no qb is ready when they are drafted..