PDA

View Full Version : Miller Detractors

hydro
03-22-2011, 09:20 PM
He won us that game. Just sayin'...

hydro
03-22-2011, 09:21 PM
And in Montreal! Craziest away team crowd you could imagine.

billsfanryan
03-22-2011, 09:23 PM
I watched the game with my cousin on Sunday and we were complaining about miller so much. We came to the conclusion that he got a big head after being told he was the best goalie in the world last year and didn't prepare properly for this season. Then we were talking about how he never gets shut outs anymore. Then he shows up big time in a huge game like this on the road...

Ebenezer
03-22-2011, 09:34 PM
he's not allowed to have a bad game, ever...especially when Myers and Sekera look like crap.

camelcowboy
03-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Good game below average season so far,but hey ten more games and playoffs can still change that perception.

hydro
03-22-2011, 09:43 PM
he's not allowed to have a bad game, ever...especially when Myers and Sekera look like crap.

Morrisonn looked the worst IMO. He has been our worst defender for a while.

hydro
03-22-2011, 09:44 PM
Good game below average season so far,but hey ten more games and playoffs can still change that perception.

Can't deny that he hasn't lived up to last season. But some think he "never" wins us a game. Well that is just not true.

Dr. Lecter
03-22-2011, 09:45 PM
Morrisonn looked the worst IMO. He has been our worst defender for a while.
Leopold is right there with him

Ebenezer
03-22-2011, 10:07 PM
Morrisonn looked the worst IMO. He has been our worst defender this season.

corrected

Ebenezer
03-22-2011, 10:07 PM

he is here for his offense.

chubluv
03-22-2011, 11:29 PM
I think he has looked unfocused a lot this year. He has looked below average more then above average all year. Hopefully we make the playoffs and he will be the Miller of mid last year. :pray:

trapezeus
03-22-2011, 11:44 PM
He didn't win that game for the sabres tonight. He was a key piece, but I thought everyone played well.

Michael82
03-23-2011, 02:53 AM
Agreed! They were both horrible pickups. Even you gotta admit that we shouldn't have let both Lydman and Tallinder go.

tampabay25690
03-23-2011, 04:29 AM
Great Win by the team yesterday.........

Dr. Lecter
03-23-2011, 05:15 AM
Agreed! They were both horrible pickups. Even you gotta admit that we shouldn't have let both Lydman and Tallinder go.
Huh? "Even I gotta admit"? Coming from the ultimate homer?

I said they should have kept Lydman all along.

Tallinder - he was looking for too much and got too much.

Leopold has been a good pick up most of the season. Lately he has been bad. Calling him a horrible pick up is only looking at two-three weeks of the season

chernobylwraiths
03-23-2011, 05:57 AM
he is here for his offense.

for as bad as his defense is sometimes, his offense should be a whole lot better

hydro
03-23-2011, 06:48 AM
He didn't win that game for the sabres tonight. He was a key piece, but I thought everyone played well.

I saw a lot of very solid chances where Miller made a big save. The defense played like they have all year yet in this instance Miller came up with the shutout and didn't let in the soft one.

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-23-2011, 07:17 AM
I can agree that Morrisonn is pretty bad. He is this Craig Rivet, well, after Rivet left.

trapezeus
03-23-2011, 08:53 AM
miller stopped maybe 10 quality scoring chances. I thought RJ's ecstatic "Miller with the save" comments were a bit misplaced sometimes.

Miller was where he needed to be to make the saves. There weren't too many times that he was left out to dry and he was sliding all over the place. I honestly only remember 2 saves in the game where i was like, "wow, that was amazing."

But i'd rather have a sabre team like we had last night where they dictate the play the entire game and don't need elite goaltending vs having to have miller at his very best from here until June. The former is sustainable, the latter is not.

G Wolly
03-23-2011, 09:57 AM
The couple glove saves he had were very nice. But I'm not as confident in Miller as I was a year or two or 3 ago.

When he's all alone against a shooter I always expect him to let it in, but last night he was in position and played very well as he should at least 90% of the time.

JD
03-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Morrison looks ****ing LOST out there. Ride the ****ing pine!!