What's your best/worst ffl draft pick ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

What's your best/worst ffl draft pick ever?

I've been playing fantasy football since 1990, so I've been in alot of drafts over the years- anyone else want to admit their mistakes and gloat over their victories?

My best pick: in a keeper league I participated in, I selected Terrell Davis before he started his rookie season, in a late round. For the next 4 seasons, everyone in my league cried about the pick and tried to trade for him as he kept my team at or near the top of playoff contention.

Another favorite: Ladainian Tomlinson last year in the 7th round of a non-keeper league.

Worst pick: In my first ever draft in 1990- a little context: Jim Everett was on the cover of Fantasy Football Index. I selected Boomer Esiason and followed that pick with Herschel Walker.

Needless to say, that was a bad year! I never picked a QB in round 1 again after that, until this year, when I picked Kurt Warner at #3 overall after Faulk and S. Alexander went.
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

best pick-last year,i got troy brown in the 14th round.

worst pick-j.anderson-i picked him 6th overall about 3 years ago.28 carries later,he was done for the season with a knee injury.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Judge
      • Aug 2002

Come on cowards! Admit your mistakes! Gloat about your steals!
      Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Best Pick: Last year i picked up David Boston in the 8th round. that was very cool. Too bad those days are over.

Worst pick: Edge at #2 overall last year...ouch.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• clumping platelets

I can't say I've done poorly with high picks in the context that the player underperformed. Last year, I had my top 4 picks get injured and I do not consider that the same.

Comment

Working...
          X