PDA

View Full Version : Newton at OBD today

DraftBoy
03-28-2011, 11:26 AM
I forget who I saw report it but apparently Newton's visit is today at OBD.

Novacane
03-28-2011, 01:25 PM
Why is this in the twilight zone? Because the Bills drafting Newton will be a nightmare?

PTI
03-28-2011, 01:30 PM
Looking for his locker and having some wings!!

OpIv37
03-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Hopefully it's the only time he's ever at OBD.

DraftBoy
03-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Why is this in the twilight zone? Because the Bills drafting Newton will be a nightmare?

Trying to spice things up.

In reality though it was a simple mistake. If a Mod would be so kind as to move this to the right forum.

Dr. Lecter
03-28-2011, 03:28 PM
I am a very nice person

THRILLHO
03-28-2011, 03:45 PM
I forget who I saw report it but apparently Newton's visit is today at OBD.

It was on ESPN.

Mike
03-28-2011, 09:32 PM
Its amazing how so many of us dont want Newton. Hope that he is NOT the pick, but it will be interesting to see how many change their minds if he is. Of course, none of this will effect how his career turns out.

better days
03-28-2011, 09:37 PM
Its amazing how so many of us dont want Newton. Hope that he is NOT the pick, but it will be interesting to see how many change their minds if he is. Of course, none of this will effect how his career turns out.

I have said all along if the Bills draft him that I will be on board. I will not however ever trust a thing Nix says again.

Extremebillsfan247
03-28-2011, 09:41 PM
Why is this in the twilight zone? Because the Bills drafting Newton will be a nightmare?Are you a Stephen King fan? wanna see something scary? Watch a Cam Newton interview while playing CCR's 'Midnight Special" in the background. < creepy. lol Joking of course.

tampabay25690
03-29-2011, 06:12 AM
If Newton is the choice Im 150% on board.......
Give him a year or 2 and I think Cam will be someting special in the NFL......
I actually think Chan would put him in certain packages in his 1st year.......

I know there is alot of you that are against CAM, but he would definitley bring a well needed spark to Western NY......

Bills Juggernaut
03-29-2011, 08:11 AM
If Newton is the choice Im 150% on board.......
Give him a year or 2 and I think Cam will be someting special in the NFL......
I actually think Chan would put him in certain packages in his 1st year.......

I know there is alot of you that are against CAM, but he would definitley bring a well needed spark to Western NY......

Winning will bring a needed spark to Western New York. Not a QB who will be a Vince Young type bust in 5 years.........

OpIv37
03-29-2011, 08:39 AM

If he's the pick, I'll root for him and hope he does well, as I would for any Bills player. Winning is more important than being right.

However, as usual, there is a difference between hope and expectations. As a Bills fan, I'll be pulling for him and hoping he does well if he ends up on our team. As a logical person, I see a lot of red flags with Newton and I don't expect much from him at the NFL level, be it with the Bills or some other team.