PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Mock 2.0 - Buffalo is OTC

DFlo
03-29-2011, 10:31 AM
Hey guys, we are running the Interactive Mock again due to popular demand. The fan forums of each NFL team get to vote for who their team should pick.

Last time Bills fans chose Cam Newton and 109 people voted total.

You can cast your vote for who you want your team to pick this time around here:

Interactive Mock 2.0
(http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/interactivemock)

And if you explain why with a brief short description, I will pick the best one and publish it along with the pick!

*For mods: This is not spam. I am just trying to get the right fans to vote for their respective team. We have done this already with most NFL team forums and have not had any issues. If you have any problems, please let me know.

Novacane
03-29-2011, 10:40 AM
I voted for Von Miller. We need a pass rush.

TacklingDummy
03-29-2011, 10:49 AM
I voted for Von Miller. We need a pass rush.
We have Maybin. Being so young he's practically a rookie this year.

Novacane
03-29-2011, 10:53 AM
We have Maybin. Being so young he's practically a rookie this year.

Oh ****! How could I forget about him? I expect huge things from him this year. You know how players really blossom their 3rd year in the league. Can I change my pick to Cam Newton?

McBFLO
03-29-2011, 11:07 AM
I voted for Cam newton. He's got the most physical talent out of any prospect at the most important position in the draft, and I also believe the character concerns aren't going to be as much of an issue as the media is making them out to be. With a year or two of tutoring from Fitz- whom isn't the long-term answer- he'll be ready to take over the reigns of this team for the next 10-12 years and bring this franchise back to relevancy, respectability, and hopefully several times throughout those 10-12 years, the playoffs (and maybe a Super Bowl?).

McBFLO
03-29-2011, 11:08 AM
I voted for Cam newton. He's got the most physical talent out of any prospect at the most important position in the draft, and I also believe the character concerns aren't going to be as much of an issue as the media is making them out to be. With a year or two of tutoring from Fitz- whom isn't the long-term answer- he'll be ready to take over the reigns of this team for the next 10-12 years and bring this franchise back to relevancy, respectability, and hopefully several times throughout those 10-12 years, the playoffs (and maybe a Super Bowl?).

EDIT: I realize this is awfully optimistic. But, the kid's got the tools, physically.

DFlo
03-29-2011, 12:58 PM

Love the write up, even though I pray we don't take Newton. But I'm definitely going to use this write-up if Newton is the pick. Still need one for Von Miller if Miller is the pick.

Right now its down to those two - Miller leads with 44 votes and Newton trails with 43.

DFlo
03-29-2011, 06:46 PM
Does anyone want to do a write-up for Von Miller? I still need to get one in case he wins

jamze132
03-30-2011, 08:01 AM
Does anyone want to do a write-up for Von Miller? I still need to get one in case he wins
Von Miller's chief export is pain.

Von Miller can run so fast, he can circle the globe and punch himself in the back of the head.

DFlo
03-30-2011, 10:37 AM
Hey guys,

The results are updated. You can see who your team selected here:

(http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/fanmockresults)Interactive Mock Results (http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/fanmockresults)

Check out the comments I made about your team in the On the Clock section.

And feel free to bookmark that page and continue voting daily. We will do one team every day.