PDA

View Full Version : how can u not like this guy?

djjimkelly
03-29-2011, 11:35 AM
my favorite quote "everybodys trying to rob the same train"

buddy is a truly likable character

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Buddy-Nix-on-Prospects-Visiting/134c281c-958b-421a-b458-8955e1c322a4

justasportsfan
03-29-2011, 11:52 AM
he's definitely fun to listen to but results would be better.

Bangarang
03-29-2011, 12:25 PM
Buddy sounds like he has a clamp tightly squeezing his genitals.

madness
03-29-2011, 12:37 PM
Results will come. Buddy has been tabbed as one of the best talent evaluators in the business. Gailey has already started to turn this offense around and they will continue to get better. Buddy will stick to his plan and the more he reveals how he operates, the more I feel optimistic. I love everything I'm hearing from "opinions don't belong in the draft room" to "Ralph has the right to throw his weight around but I'm the one calling the shots."

I'm convinced if they can't get results here within the next few years, then we just need to realize this franchise is broke beyond repair.

Bill Cody
03-29-2011, 02:30 PM
buddy is a truly likable character

No doubt about it. As is Gailey.

One thing I do get from listening to both of them talk- they both would very much like to draft a QB at 3. That doesn't mean they will, but they'd like to. And if they don't it's because they've determined that neither Gabbert or Newton is in their minds a franchise QB. Because if they do their interviews and they decide BOTH of those guys IS a franchise QB and fits what they want to do, you can write it down now, one of them will be the pick.

Spiderweb
03-29-2011, 04:40 PM
Nix and Gailey, both with their southern drawl are immensely likable guys. There's something about them, that when they speak, they are worthy of a good listen.

Back in the day (more than a season or two ago), the Bills had Dwight Adams, who was also a likeable and believable guy. A number of years back, I believe his daughter or grand daughter posted here from time to time.