X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

PFW draft guide clobbers Cam Newton

Under “negatives” for Newton, Nawrocki writes, “Very disingenuous — has a fake smile, comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup. Always knows where the cameras are and plays to them. Has an enormous ego with a sense of entitlement that continually invites trouble and makes him believe he is above the law — does not command respect from teammates and will always struggle to win a locker room . . . Lacks accountability, focus and trustworthiness — is not punctual, seeks shortcuts and sets a bad example. Immature and has had issues with authority. Not dependable.”

Maybe this guy goes a little overboard but if 10% of this is true I'm even more convinced the Bills need to stay away from CN!

The Pro Football Weekly draft preview, prepared each year by the late Joel Buschbaum's successor, Nolan Nawrocki, is regarded as an indispensable source for comprehensive information regarding the many incoming players.
    Last edited by Novacane; 03-29-2011, 02:51 PM.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: PFW draft guide clobbers Cam Newton

don't care wat they have to say about Cam. He's an Icon.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

That's exactly my impression of him. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

I may not want the guy but Nawrocki went overboard..That's almost personal..
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
          I may not want the guy but Nawrocki went overboard..That's almost personal..

Almost? lol

Comment

• Bill Cody
            • Sep 2004

That review seems intensely personal to me. Did Newton bang this guy's wife or something? Wow.

Comment

• Bangarang
              • Sep 2010

I'm hoping that Nix and Chan have been around long enough to tell if any of this is true or not.

Comment

• cgbm
                • Jan 2011

i hope chan and nix ignore this ignorant idiot. and im going to piggy back on the wife bang. i bet thats true
                a decent qb can win a fluke super bowl. but a franchise qb makes a perennial powerhouse.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                  Making Spirits Bright
                  • Mar 2006

I hope Chan and Nix don't read the PFW Draft Guide anyways...

Comment

• baalworship
                    • May 2003

This article instead of appearing to be written by a scout sounds like just another amateur fan on a message board that doesn't like Newton.

We will see on draft day how NFL teams who actually have to meet the guy and his teammates feel.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by baalworship
                      This article instead of appearing to be written by a scout sounds like just another amateur fan on a message board that doesn't like Newton.

We will see on draft day how NFL teams who actually have to meet the guy and his teammates feel.

Mr. Miyagi???

MUCK
                      FIAMI

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                        • May 2003

Mike Mayock moved Locker ahead of Newton on his board.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                          Dances With Buffaloes
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                          Mike Mayock moved Locker ahead of Newton on his board.
                          he should move Kaepernick ahead of him while he's at it. After watching more of Kaepernick this last week i fail to see any real difference between him and cam newton, other then the fact he seems to have moderately better vision; and no baggage.
                          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• baalworship
                            • May 2003

Cam Newton's quarterback's coach responds on National Football Post.

"Whitfield: "As a person, he’s the kind of guy you want in any situation. I know he’s gone through some real growth from the time he was a freshman in college, same as I did. He couldn’t be more genuine and infectious with people. People see that. When we trained at UC San Diego, he got to know all these student workers on campus and knew them all by name and would ask them how they did on exams. He spent hours at a childrens hospital with no media around and got to know three young boys with chronic illnesses. He spent a lot of time with a nine-year-old boy with chronic arthritis. Nobody saw that. He didn't want anybody to see that. He went to an inner city school to talk to kids. People talk about Team Newton and say he has a posse. He does have a posse. It's his 12-year-old younger brother and his older brother and his mom and dad. It's called a family. His personality is infectious."
                            Football betting news and picks with focus on NFL, college football and sports betting legalization updates across the United States.

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                              • Apr 2005

[quote=Novacane]Under “negatives” for Newton, Nawrocki writes, Very disingenuous — has a fake smile, comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup. [/quote]

my feelings as well.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

Working...
                              X