PDA

View Full Version : Winners of the NFL.com Bills Blog Blitz writing competition

T-Long
03-29-2011, 08:34 PM
I just got confirmation from my boss at the NFL.com Bills Blog Blitz and he chose two writers to come aboard. We were originally looking for one, but there is a current writer that is dropping out due to an internship. I am not exactly sure the usernames on here, but here is their real names.

Ian Vander Woude (Terry Pegula article)
Stefan Kojouharov (Turning a franchise around article)

Thank you to the 20 some articles we received. As I mentioned before, I had no part in selecting the winners, just gathering the articles and writers. Don't be discouraged if your article wasn't chosen, but keep your eye open for more openings. If you are interested in writing for another team to build your portfolio, please feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

As for the winners, I will be contacting you shortly via email. Your articles will run on the Bills Blog Blitz in the next few days.

Thanks again for your participation!

DrGraves
03-29-2011, 08:41 PM
OMG how did mitchell55 and johndelapelle win??!! F THIS

jimbledsoe
03-29-2011, 09:55 PM
I just got confirmation from my boss at the NFL.com Bills Blog Blitz and he chose two writers to come aboard. We were originally looking for one, but there is a current writer that is dropping out due to an internship. I am not exactly sure the usernames on here, but here is their real names.

Ian Vander Woude (Terry Pegula article)
Stefan Kojouharov (Turning a franchise around article)

Thank you to the 20 some articles we received. As I mentioned before, I had no part in selecting the winners, just gathering the articles and writers. Don't be discouraged if your article wasn't chosen, but keep your eye open for more openings. If you are interested in writing for another team to build your portfolio, please feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

As for the winners, I will be contacting you shortly via email. Your articles will run on the Bills Blog Blitz in the next few days.

Thanks again for your participation!

TLong,

Thank you for the opportunity. Although I did not win it was alot of fun.

BillsWin
03-29-2011, 09:58 PM
OMG how did mitchell55 and johndelapelle win??!! F THIS

Should be in the running for post of the year. :limpclap:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-29-2011, 09:58 PM
awesome! good luck guys!

Luisito23
03-30-2011, 06:56 AM
Good for them.

jamze132
03-30-2011, 07:56 AM
So the **** are they?

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-30-2011, 08:02 AM
You mean I didn't win for my article on "Why in the world would you want to be a writer for NFL.com Buffalo Blitz, whatever"

Stewie
03-30-2011, 08:03 AM
:popcorn:

DrGraves
03-30-2011, 08:23 AM
seriously though... winners reveal yourself!

T-Long
03-30-2011, 06:44 PM
You mean I didn't win for my article on "Why in the world would you want to be a writer for NFL.com Buffalo Blitz, whatever"
um, why the shot at the Blog Blitz?