PDA

View Full Version : Which teams do not make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference?

Ebenezer
03-31-2011, 10:35 PM
Montreal, Buffalo, NYR, Carolina and Toronto are all vying for the final three spots. Buffalo and Carolina have five games left while the other three have four games. Who stays home?

Please only vote for two.

Ebenezer
03-31-2011, 10:38 PM
Current points:

Montreal 89
Buffalo 87
NYR 87
Carolina 84
Toronto 82

OpIv37
03-31-2011, 10:38 PM
****, I voted for 3 because I didn't read the ****ing directions.

Is there any way to fix it?

Philagape
03-31-2011, 10:40 PM

Were two of them for the Sabres? ;)

G Wolly
03-31-2011, 10:41 PM

No. But I'm sure you'll ***** about it.

Ebenezer
03-31-2011, 11:29 PM

Complete and EPIC FAIL!!

JD
04-01-2011, 12:09 AM

:wtf:
It's impossible for 3 of the 5 teams to miss the playoffs.. unless you're saying Atlanta comes out of nowhere for the 8th :rofl:

CuseJetsFan83
04-01-2011, 12:31 AM
http://zorak.best.vwh.net/nhl/

based on their "last 10" method they have the sabres with the 6 seed going against boston...

montreal is playing flat... and well the rangers looked like crap against the isles....

i think its quite possible that carolina leapfrogs NYR and its possible that montreal craps out

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-01-2011, 04:36 AM
Don't worry OP, I didn't read the directions either. I think Montreal is going to miss with Toronto.

Dr. Lecter
04-01-2011, 05:12 AM

That is completely unacceptable that you can't even read directions. Now you want somebody to come in and fix it for you.

As a veteran poster, you should be able to read what is required of you. Now you think that somebody else comes in and cleans up your mess. This is in no way acceptable. You might think that we should all settle for you mediocrity and praise you for wanting it fixed, but if you had not screwed up in the first place we would not need to fix it.

Ebenezer
04-01-2011, 06:30 AM
That is completely unacceptable that you can't even read directions. Now you want somebody to come in and fix it for you.

As a veteran poster, you should be able to read what is required of you. Now you think that somebody else comes in and cleans up your mess. This is in no way acceptable. You might think that we should all settle for you mediocrity and praise you for wanting it fixed, but if you had not screwed up in the first place we would not need to fix it.

He is not playoff poll ready. The flaws are obvious to anybody who is not a homer. :doh:

Dr. Lecter
04-01-2011, 06:33 AM
As a poster, Op's negatives way outnumber his positives or else he could answer a simple poll correctly!!!

Ebenezer
04-01-2011, 06:44 AM
As a poster, Op's negatives way outnumber his positives or else he could answer a simple poll correctly!!!

How he expects us to accept his medocrity is dumbfounding.

chernobylwraiths
04-01-2011, 07:09 AM
No, the flaw is in the poll itself. Did you have every possible scenario, however unlikely, on the poll? How was it that he could vote for three? You should have made it so that he could only vote for two. Don't blame it on the fact that it is impossible to limit the choices to only two. You should have made TWO polls, one for who would be in 10th place, one for 9th place. Another fail by you Eb.

OpIv37
04-01-2011, 08:04 AM

This post is absolutely correct and 100% deserved. I ****ed up- no excuses.

Bufftp
04-02-2011, 05:54 PM

this entered in the OpValike rant contest.