PDA

View Full Version : Check out the podcast!

T-Long
04-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Was a special guest on The Fan Hub's podcast. It's about 20-30 minutes of draft talk and I give my opinion on what the Bills will do and we spend a lot of time talking about them. Hope you can take a listen! Enjoy!

Podcast (http://www.thefanhub.com/847/elsewhere/drew-simon-podcast/41-nfl-draft---the-ds-podcast.html)

jimbledsoe
04-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Was a special guest on The Fan Hub's podcast. It's about 20-30 minutes of draft talk and I give my opinion on what the Bills will do and we spend a lot of time talking about them. Hope you can take a listen! Enjoy!

Podcast (http://www.thefanhub.com/847/elsewhere/drew-simon-podcast/41-nfl-draft---the-ds-podcast.html)

Thanks TLong. That was a good listen. I do not agree with everything but It is always good to listen to bills banter. I have not been this confused about a draft maybe ever. Not just about a player, but also about position. There are so many different ways we could go this year. It is kind of exciting and I can not wait for the draft. This excitment is helping me forget about the lockout.

T-Long
04-02-2011, 08:39 AM
Thanks TLong. That was a good listen. I do not agree with everything but It is always good to listen to bills banter. I have not been this confused about a draft maybe ever. Not just about a player, but also about position. There are so many different ways we could go this year. It is kind of exciting and I can not wait for the draft. This excitment is helping me forget about the lockout.
Yeah that's what makes it fun...disagreeing. What part did you agree with or disagree with?

Novacane
04-02-2011, 09:24 AM
I agree with the other guy on the podcast. All the Bills division opponents are hoping we take Newton. He's wrong about the Bowers pick though. Was this made before Bowers poor pro-day?

T-Long
04-02-2011, 02:41 PM
I agree with the other guy on the podcast. All the Bills division opponents are hoping we take Newton. He's wrong about the Bowers pick though. Was this made before Bowers poor pro-day?
Yep it was recorded Thursday around noon

jimbledsoe
04-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Yeah that's what makes it fun...disagreeing. What part did you agree with or disagree with?

I agree with the fact that Nix and Crew believe they need to find there franchise QB. After Ralph Wilson sent Nix out to look for the next Bills QB last year during the season, I believed they would take a QB in the 1st round. I still feel that way. Everything I am hearing leads me to believe they want to take a QB in the 1st if they find one they think is worthy, they will. I think it will be Cam Newton.

I would rather have us trade back, pick up at least another second and go DE in the 1st then ILB in the 2nd and another ILB,or DB with the other second. What ever orde they come in, I would like to see all Defensive first 2 or 3 rounds. Unless a TE is still there that we can not pass up on.