PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Maybin's huge birthday bash

dasaybz
04-06-2011, 08:03 AM
http://twitter.com/AaronMaybin58/status/55354556133031936

Who's going? I'm sure as hell gonna be there, do you have any clue how many celebrities and elite pass rushers are going to be at this party?

BillsWin
04-06-2011, 08:10 AM
I think I'll get him a quarterback, since he can't find his own.

MikeInRoch
04-06-2011, 08:16 AM
He should have no trouble with the candles, because he really blows.

OpIv37
04-06-2011, 08:17 AM
I'm only going if they promise to play that "Mayhem Maybin" at least once every hour.

Extremebillsfan247
04-06-2011, 08:23 AM
I seen that. Jeremy White of WGR550 is all proud about promoting the gig. lol

patmoran2006
04-06-2011, 08:26 AM
This is absolutely ridiculous.. This guy

stuckincincy
04-06-2011, 10:56 AM
http://twitter.com/AaronMaybin58/status/55354556133031936

Who's going? I'm sure as hell gonna be there, do you have any clue how many celebrities and elite pass rushers are going to be at this party?

By all means, attend.

In 26 game appearances, he has 15 solo tackles, and 9 assists. That was against only 11 people at a time. Considering there will be more at the party, don't concern yourself about being jostled or tackled by the birthday boy.

Your only worry would be is if Marshawn crashes the party...

:mbb:

k-oneputt
04-06-2011, 11:05 AM
It really amazes me that the Bills miss so bad on these loser 1st rd. picks and their personaility and background.
M. Williams
McGahee
Lynch
Whitner
Maybin

stuckincincy
04-06-2011, 11:11 AM
It really amazes me that the Bills miss so bad on these loser 1st rd. picks and their personaility and background.
M. Williams
McGahee
Lynch
Whitner
Maybin

Why they dumped a serviceable Travis Henry for the (injured) McGahee, then dumped a serviceable McGahee for ML - I will never understand.

Especially WMG - he is a touchdown machine...

http://www.nfl.com/players/willismcgahee/profile?id=MCG001995

justasportsfan
04-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Why they dumped a serviceable Travis Henry for the (injured) McGahee, then dumped a serviceable McGahee for ML - I will never understand.

Especially WMG - he is a touchdown machine...

http://www.nfl.com/players/willismcgahee/profile?id=MCG001995

Mcgahee was a douchebag who didn't want to be here . I have no problems with letting him go.

TacklingDummy
04-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Buddy Nix should send him a pair of scissors.

stuckincincy
04-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Mcgahee was a douchebag who didn't want to be here . I have no problems with letting him go.

He may well be, but I won't fault him for wanting to leave. He certainly made jerk statements - why any pro athlete would talk to the press amazes me.

Remember Corey Dillon? He learned early on not to speak to the predatory press. They ragged at him about that, but he steadfastly kept his trap shut.

Dillon was a garden-variety jerk. He (rightfully) got irked by the B'gal owner not fielding a decent team if it cut into the franchise's profits.

Dillon was one of the top rbs I have ever watched play. On game day, he was all business. He was superb at following blockers, punished tacklers. Consistently came back into the play for a reception for a harried QB. He had a straight arm that made McGahee's pale.

He was a rocket in the open field, too.

THATHURMANATOR
04-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Just cut this bum already!

SabreEleven
04-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Why would he throw a celebrity-type party when he isn't a celebrity himself?

alohabillsfan
04-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Atleast its on a weekday, if it was on Sunday he would not show up!

stuckincincy
04-06-2011, 12:41 PM

LOL!...

Billz_fan
04-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Wonder if he will be allowed to Dress for the party :baghead:

Mr. Miyagi
04-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Wonder if he will be allowed to Dress for the party :baghead:
What a great idea. I should send him a nice floral pattern sun dress, since he plays like a sissymary.

Michael82
04-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Zing! :rofl:

madness
04-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Why would he throw a celebrity-type party when he isn't a celebrity himself?

Give the guy a break, he's trying to develop a brand here. Obviously football isn't going to help with that.

FlyingDutchman
04-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Good thing its his party so he doesnt have to worry about a line

stuckincincy
04-07-2011, 09:38 AM
Good thing its his party so he doesnt have to worry about a line

Oh, I think lines will be there - a mirror, a blade, a rolled-up Benjamin, a dream...

:shocked:

Beebe's Kid
04-07-2011, 11:05 AM
The funny part is that nobody here would say anything like this to his face, as he would rip you limb from ****ing limb...

Also, I guarantee there is going to be some kitty at that party like people here aren't even worthy to jerk off to.

He makes millions, and is going to have some insane birthday party with pussy all over the place... As disappointing as he has been, he is the one that is "LOL."

I would love to see him v Jeremy White in cage match, then have them go out and pick up chicks. Jeremy talks at people, and still isn't smooth.

Disappointment with Maybin's play is understood...giving a **** about his birthday party, and thinking you look good making fun of it is sad.

don137
04-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Maybin deserves it. The guy is the last first round pick to sign two years ago and has contributed the least to the team of any first round pick that year. He needs to start trying to become an NFL player

Captain Obvious
04-07-2011, 11:34 AM
The funny part is that nobody here would say anything like this to his face, as he would rip you limb from ****ing limb...

Also, I guarantee there is going to be some kitty at that party like people here aren't even worthy to jerk off to.

He makes millions, and is going to have some insane birthday party with pussy all over the place... As disappointing as he has been, he is the one that is "LOL."

I would love to see him v Jeremy White in cage match, then have them go out and pick up chicks. Jeremy talks at people, and still isn't smooth.

Disappointment with Maybin's play is understood...giving a **** about his birthday party, and thinking you look good making fun of it is sad.

Damn when this thread was created I should have predicted and posted on this thread you would be the 1st Bills fan to defend Maybin

alohabillsfan
04-07-2011, 11:36 AM

Please only speak for your broke ass ugly self...

ublinkwescore
04-07-2011, 11:47 AM
Is it so wrong that we want results from a player who is essentially robbing our salary cap? in that frame of mind, is it so wrong that we would rather he focus on his on the field production rather than his own self? Focusing on contributing to his TEAM instead of HIMSELF.

dasaybz
04-07-2011, 02:49 PM

Disappointment with Maybin's play is understood...giving a **** about his birthday party, and thinking you look good making fun of it is sad. I don't give a ****, I'd say it to his ****ing face.

Let me tell ya something Billy, there's alot more to life than having huge parties, getting pussy, and making money. Some day when you are old enough to drive, you'll start to figure it out.

ublinkwescore
04-07-2011, 05:11 PM
I don't give a ****, I'd say it to his ****ing face.

Let me tell ya something Billy, there's alot more to life than having huge parties, getting pussy, and making money. Some day when you are old enough to drive, you'll start to figure it out.

There is? I'm gonna be 31, and I don't know, that stuff all sounds pretty good to me still to this day. BTW, I do drive. I like money, pussy, and the partying is still cool every now and then, but not like it used to be.

tcb5033
04-07-2011, 07:34 PM
There is? I'm gonna be 31, and I don't know, that stuff all sounds pretty good to me still to this day. BTW, I do drive. I like money, pussy, and the partying is still cool every now and then, but not like it used to be.

Nope, it's still as cool as it used to be. But in Maybin's case, he should focus on keeping his job to support his new daughter instead of taking pictures of himself and putting them online.

ublinkwescore
04-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Oh, I think lines will be there - a mirror, a blade, a rolled-up Benjamin, a dream...

:shocked:

So there will be a couple of big names there - Lawrence Taylor, and Micheal Irvin

stuckincincy
04-08-2011, 08:33 AM
So there will be a couple of big names there - Lawrence Taylor, and Micheal Irvin

When (if) the owner-player dispute ends, I wonder if there will be an (increased) number of players who for lack of a better words - "partyed on", using substances banned under the previous CBA.

Young men + plenty of jingle + not currently bound by the normal reporting dates = ?

FlyingDutchman
04-08-2011, 02:36 PM

Not sure youll see LT there its not his type of crowd. Its 18 and older

colin
04-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Not sure youll see LT there its not his type of crowd. Its 18 and older

hahahahah

too soon?

more cowbell
04-09-2011, 11:06 AM
I think the point of this thread is that Aaron Maybin sucks...

Just wanted to say it..because wow does he suck

ublinkwescore
04-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Mr. Maybin, if you read this, use it as tacklin' fuel. Preferrably on Quarterbacks buddy.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-12-2011, 07:26 AM
i read that maybin has a 28" waist.... ughh