PDA

View Full Version : new mock draft, i think youll like this one value and need wise...

NOT THE DUDE...
04-08-2011, 10:51 PM
BILLS MOCK DRAFT 2011
1 CAMERON JORDAN DE- trade down with redskins and get extra 2nd and 4th, cam jordan is a instant run stopping beast dlineman who starts from day 1, can play anywhere, almost ran a 4.6 at 287lbs, very clean prospect and 3 year starter
2 KELVIN SHEPPARD ILB- starter from day 1, next david harris, can shed blocks at will and pound guards hard in the ass! fills a huge need! this years troup
2 LUKE STOCKER TE- our tes blow, starts right now
3 QUAN STURDIVANT ILB- depth
4 PERNELL MCPHEE DE- replaces johnson, more stout and stronger at poa for 5tech, beast against the run and very thick lower and upper body.
4 AHMAD BLACK SS, depth, possible starter next year
4 BUSTER SKRINE CB- depth, possible starter next year
5 TYROD TAYLOR QB- i think levi brown will get competition for the 3 spot and i also think buffalo will bring in a vet backup qb, e.g. tyler thigpen, tyrod is basically our dennis dixon or kordell stewart
6 EVAN ROYSTER RB - similar to jackson, depth
7 GREG LLOYD ILB- competes with andra davis, big and strong, can also play olb
7 CHARLIE GANTT TE- competes with shawn nelson and i think he replaces him because he is athletic and is waaaay stronger and better blocker. tough! 3rd te behind chandler

free agents

jason hatcher de - backup 5tech, need to have 7 strong 34 dlineman, allows mcphee to learn for a year
tyler thigpen - can keep offense afloat if fitz gets hurt, knows offense, mobile
wayne hunter- main backup ot, solid and very strong vet, only 30, could be possible rt competition for wrotto and pears...oline is set finally...

Bangarang
04-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Where's the poll?

elltrain22
04-09-2011, 08:24 AM
you didn't thank yourself either...

Yasgur's Farm
04-09-2011, 08:31 AM
That's fine and a nice draft and all... But why do so many undervalue our trade downs... BY A TON!!!

#1 The Redskins don't even have a 4th round pick... Nor a 3rd for that matter.

#2 Regardless of what people think of the DVC, even with their 4th, which they don't have, they'd be 324 points short... That equals the 25th or 26th pick in the 2nd round.

#3 Even if they had a 3rd rounder to also toss in, they'd still be 94 points short (5th or 6th selection in the 4th round).

#4 The Bills ignoring the DVC in this situation, and leaving so much on the table, would only strengthen the opinion around the NFL that the Bills are a laughing stock.

Yasgur's Farm
04-09-2011, 08:42 AM
IMO... Assuming no players or 2012 picks are involved... The lowest team that has the fire power to trade up to #3 is the Cowboys.

If they offered their 1st thru 5th round selections for our #3, the Bills leave 6.5 points on the table.

SABURZFAN
04-09-2011, 10:12 AM
BILLS MOCK DRAFT 2011
1 CAMERON JORDAN DE- trade down with redskins and get extra 2nd and 4th, cam jordan is a instant run stopping beast dlineman who starts from day 1, can play anywhere, almost ran a 4.6 at 287lbs, very clean prospect and 3 year starter
2 KELVIN SHEPPARD ILB- starter from day 1, next david harris, can shed blocks at will and pound guards hard in the ass! fills a huge need! this years troup
2 LUKE STOCKER TE- our tes blow, starts right now
3 QUAN STURDIVANT ILB- depth
4 PERNELL MCPHEE DE- replaces johnson, more stout and stronger at poa for 5tech, beast against the run and very thick lower and upper body.
4 AHMAD BLACK SS, depth, possible starter next year
4 BUSTER SKRINE CB- depth, possible starter next year
5 TYROD TAYLOR QB- i think levi brown will get competition for the 3 spot and i also think buffalo will bring in a vet backup qb, e.g. tyler thigpen, tyrod is basically our dennis dixon or kordell stewart
6 EVAN ROYSTER RB - similar to jackson, depth
7 GREG LLOYD ILB- competes with andra davis, big and strong, can also play olb
7 CHARLIE GANTT TE- competes with shawn nelson and i think he replaces him because he is athletic and is waaaay stronger and better blocker. tough! 3rd te behind chandler

free agents

jason hatcher de - backup 5tech, need to have 7 strong 34 dlineman, allows mcphee to learn for a year
tyler thigpen - can keep offense afloat if fitz gets hurt, knows offense, mobile
wayne hunter- main backup ot, solid and very strong vet, only 30, could be possible rt competition for wrotto and pears...oline is set finally...

way to go, DELLAPELLE. you did a COMPLETE mock. :clap:

only problem is that it sucks.

next.........

THRILLHO
04-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Lawl. Its fun how trade downs make mock drafts so simple, isnt it? And the trade down with a team that doesnt have picks.

We get that you like C. Jordan.

Never thought Id say this: Mel Kiper Jr does a better job mock drafting than this dude.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Lawl. Its fun how trade downs make mock drafts so simple, isnt it? And the trade down with a team that doesnt have picks.

We get that you like C. Jordan.

Never thought Id say this: Mel Kiper Jr does a better job mock drafting than this dude.

whats wrong with it? it fills all major needs...

mayotm
04-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Where's the poll?Very original.

buffalobillsfan95
04-09-2011, 01:36 PM
It's not bad, I wouldn't take a qb in the 5th, it's either a qb in the 1st or 2nd otherwise A qb picked in the later rounds is a wasted pick. P

BillsWin
04-09-2011, 02:48 PM
................................................................................................................................................

THRILLHO
04-09-2011, 02:51 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2011/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-team/dt-by-team-input:was

Show me where Washington has a fourth round selection to trade? And do you really think a team is going to give up its only other pick till the fifth round to trade up seven spots?

TigerJ
04-09-2011, 04:18 PM
As has been pointed out, you didn't get enough value in picks to justify giving up #3 overall. Now, the players you picked: I'm not crazy about Ahmad Black or Tyrod Taylor. Black is small and slow even though he is a player. His ceiling is pretty limited because of the measurable issue. Taylor is more of a project than I'm hoping the Bills pick for a QB. I'm figuring Fitz starts next season, but I think Taylor's going to need more than a year to be ready, if ever. I like the rest of the guys you picked.

tampabay25690
04-09-2011, 04:34 PM

I think you did a great job....:clap:

Hit all needs....

Buffalo Thriller
04-10-2011, 10:16 AM
I have never heard of a team drafting a guy to be a "3 year starter''.

Buddo
04-11-2011, 04:05 AM
I have never heard of a team drafting a guy to be a "3 year starter''.

I've seen plenty of teams draft a 3 year failure though. ;)

CuseJetsFan83
04-11-2011, 05:14 AM
this has the scent of mitchell55

Lone Stranger
04-11-2011, 05:16 AM
In general, pretty well done. Fills most of our needs.

Mad Max
04-11-2011, 12:44 PM
this has the scent of mitchell55

He is NOT Mitchell, he is John from Michigan. At least that what he tells himself every morning when he wakes up.

CuseJetsFan83
04-11-2011, 01:19 PM
He is NOT Mitchell, he is John from Michigan. At least that what he tells himself every morning when he wakes up.

oh i know, but the trades of picks not there.... awfully madden'ish

ServoBillieves
04-11-2011, 01:24 PM
We. Will. Not. Trade. Back. Deal. With. It.

PTI
04-11-2011, 01:28 PM
You can't pick guys in the 4th round and say they could start next year, the draft picks of this year barely saw the field this year.