new mock draft, i think youll like this one value and need wise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOT THE DUDE...
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Jan 2010

new mock draft, i think youll like this one value and need wise...

BILLS MOCK DRAFT 2011
    1 CAMERON JORDAN DE- trade down with redskins and get extra 2nd and 4th, cam jordan is a instant run stopping beast dlineman who starts from day 1, can play anywhere, almost ran a 4.6 at 287lbs, very clean prospect and 3 year starter
    2 KELVIN SHEPPARD ILB- starter from day 1, next david harris, can shed blocks at will and pound guards hard in the ass! fills a huge need! this years troup
    2 LUKE STOCKER TE- our tes blow, starts right now
    3 QUAN STURDIVANT ILB- depth
    4 PERNELL MCPHEE DE- replaces johnson, more stout and stronger at poa for 5tech, beast against the run and very thick lower and upper body.
    4 AHMAD BLACK SS, depth, possible starter next year
    4 BUSTER SKRINE CB- depth, possible starter next year
    5 TYROD TAYLOR QB- i think levi brown will get competition for the 3 spot and i also think buffalo will bring in a vet backup qb, e.g. tyler thigpen, tyrod is basically our dennis dixon or kordell stewart
    6 EVAN ROYSTER RB - similar to jackson, depth
    7 GREG LLOYD ILB- competes with andra davis, big and strong, can also play olb
    7 CHARLIE GANTT TE- competes with shawn nelson and i think he replaces him because he is athletic and is waaaay stronger and better blocker. tough! 3rd te behind chandler

free agents

jason hatcher de - backup 5tech, need to have 7 strong 34 dlineman, allows mcphee to learn for a year
    tyler thigpen - can keep offense afloat if fitz gets hurt, knows offense, mobile
    wayne hunter- main backup ot, solid and very strong vet, only 30, could be possible rt competition for wrotto and pears...oline is set finally...
    Last edited by NOT THE DUDE...; 04-08-2011, 11:02 PM.
  • Bangarang
    • Sep 2010

Re: new mock draft, i think youll like this one value and need wise...

Where's the poll?

Comment

• elltrain22
      • Sep 2003

you didn't thank yourself either...
      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

That's fine and a nice draft and all... But why do so many undervalue our trade downs... BY A TON!!!

#1 The Redskins don't even have a 4th round pick... Nor a 3rd for that matter.

#2 Regardless of what people think of the DVC, even with their 4th, which they don't have, they'd be 324 points short... That equals the 25th or 26th pick in the 2nd round.

#3 Even if they had a 3rd rounder to also toss in, they'd still be 94 points short (5th or 6th selection in the 4th round).

#4 The Bills ignoring the DVC in this situation, and leaving so much on the table, would only strengthen the opinion around the NFL that the Bills are a laughing stock.
        Last edited by Yasgur's Farm; 04-09-2011, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
          • Feb 2005

IMO... Assuming no players or 2012 picks are involved... The lowest team that has the fire power to trade up to #3 is the Cowboys.

If they offered their 1st thru 5th round selections for our #3, the Bills leave 6.5 points on the table.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JOHN DELLAPELLE
            BILLS MOCK DRAFT 2011
            1 CAMERON JORDAN DE- trade down with redskins and get extra 2nd and 4th, cam jordan is a instant run stopping beast dlineman who starts from day 1, can play anywhere, almost ran a 4.6 at 287lbs, very clean prospect and 3 year starter
            2 KELVIN SHEPPARD ILB- starter from day 1, next david harris, can shed blocks at will and pound guards hard in the ass! fills a huge need! this years troup
            2 LUKE STOCKER TE- our tes blow, starts right now
            3 QUAN STURDIVANT ILB- depth
            4 PERNELL MCPHEE DE- replaces johnson, more stout and stronger at poa for 5tech, beast against the run and very thick lower and upper body.
            4 AHMAD BLACK SS, depth, possible starter next year
            4 BUSTER SKRINE CB- depth, possible starter next year
            5 TYROD TAYLOR QB- i think levi brown will get competition for the 3 spot and i also think buffalo will bring in a vet backup qb, e.g. tyler thigpen, tyrod is basically our dennis dixon or kordell stewart
            6 EVAN ROYSTER RB - similar to jackson, depth
            7 GREG LLOYD ILB- competes with andra davis, big and strong, can also play olb
            7 CHARLIE GANTT TE- competes with shawn nelson and i think he replaces him because he is athletic and is waaaay stronger and better blocker. tough! 3rd te behind chandler

free agents

jason hatcher de - backup 5tech, need to have 7 strong 34 dlineman, allows mcphee to learn for a year
            tyler thigpen - can keep offense afloat if fitz gets hurt, knows offense, mobile
            wayne hunter- main backup ot, solid and very strong vet, only 30, could be possible rt competition for wrotto and pears...oline is set finally...

way to go, DELLAPELLE. you did a COMPLETE mock.

only problem is that it sucks.

next.........
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• THRILLHO
              This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
              • Feb 2009

Lawl. Its fun how trade downs make mock drafts so simple, isnt it? And the trade down with a team that doesnt have picks.

We get that you like C. Jordan.

Never thought Id say this: Mel Kiper Jr does a better job mock drafting than this dude.
              True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                Hall of Fame Zoner
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by THRILLHO
                Lawl. Its fun how trade downs make mock drafts so simple, isnt it? And the trade down with a team that doesnt have picks.

We get that you like C. Jordan.

Never thought Id say this: Mel Kiper Jr does a better job mock drafting than this dude.
                whats wrong with it? it fills all major needs...

Comment

• mayotm
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Bangarang
                  Where's the poll?
                  Very original.

Comment

• buffalobillsfan95
                    • Jan 2010

It's not bad, I wouldn't take a qb in the 5th, it's either a qb in the 1st or 2nd otherwise A qb picked in the later rounds is a wasted pick. P
                    “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

• BillsWin
                      man amongst boys
                      • Oct 2008

................................................................................................................................................
                      I am The Batman.

Comment

• THRILLHO
                        This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
                        • Feb 2009

Get the latest NFL draft news. Watch live streaming draft videos & video highlights. Follow our NFL draft tracker, draft history & mock draft commentary.

Show me where Washington has a fourth round selection to trade? And do you really think a team is going to give up its only other pick till the fifth round to trade up seven spots?
                        True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

As has been pointed out, you didn't get enough value in picks to justify giving up #3 overall. Now, the players you picked: I'm not crazy about Ahmad Black or Tyrod Taylor. Black is small and slow even though he is a player. His ceiling is pretty limited because of the measurable issue. Taylor is more of a project than I'm hoping the Bills pick for a QB. I'm figuring Fitz starts next season, but I think Taylor's going to need more than a year to be ready, if ever. I like the rest of the guys you picked.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                            • Feb 2004

I think you did a great job....

Hit all needs....
                            GO Gators!!!!!!
                            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                              • Sep 2010

I have never heard of a team drafting a guy to be a "3 year starter''.
                              Originally posted by OpIv37
                              You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

Working...
                              X