• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Arizona OC Colin Baxter Meets Bills

Football betting news and picks with focus on NFL, college football and sports betting legalization updates across the United States.

University of Arizona center Colin Baxter is scheduled to visit the San Diego Chargers on Monday and has previously worked out for the Buffalo Bills and the Jacksonville Jaguars, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: Arizona OC Colin Baxter Meets Bills

Does that mean Buffalo is going to release Hangartner? We've also heard Eric Wood is likely moving to center, and Buffalo has guards coming out of their ears: Levitre, Urbik, Rinehart. Wrotto and Howard are more natural guards than tackles IMHO too. The only reason to sign more interior linemen is to replace lousy ones with better ones.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Eventually
      • Jan 2010

Hey Db,been away for a bit and wanted to get your take on something. If the bills don't address their highest priority dl/pass rushing guy and go say a peterson or one of the qb's do you think a guy like brooks reed at their second pick would be a good way to go, if he's even there still.

And the question actually fits into a thread topic too, sort of...thanks

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by TigerJ
        Does that mean Buffalo is going to release Hangartner? We've also heard Eric Wood is likely moving to center, and Buffalo has guards coming out of their ears: Levitre, Urbik, Rinehart. Wrotto and Howard are more natural guards than tackles IMHO too. The only reason to sign more interior linemen is to replace lousy ones with better ones.
        I thing it depends on Hangartners contract. If it is reasonable he would be a great guy to have on the bench.

Comment

• theanswer74
          • Apr 2004

This would be an undrafted guy.

Comment

Working...
          X