• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Rumor: Da'Quan Bowers clears medical and has great interview with Bills

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

Latest NFL news ,rumors and stats, including NBA, MLB schedules and more with Draft Schedule

"We understand earlier this week Clemson defensive end Da’Quan Bowers had a great meeting with the Buffalo Bills and the team doctor cleared his surgically repaired knee."

He may be a strong consideration for us at 3.
    Last edited by X-Era; 04-10-2011, 06:45 PM.

• theanswer74
    • Apr 2004

Re: Da'Quan Bowers clears medical and has great interview with Bills

I dont think anyone has asked nix about Bowers the entire offseason, am i wrong?

Comment

• buffalobillsfan95
      • Jan 2010

Re: Rumor: Da'Quan Bowers clears medical and has great interview with Bills

I wouldn't mind taking him as long as his knee gets back t normal, if we do skip on him he could slip pretty far and become a steal
      “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Four year starter in college, correct?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• bflojohn
          • Aug 2005

He is an underclassmen, so 3 solid years of starting. The question swirling around is why 15.5 sacks this year, and only 4 his previous 2 years. All I know is he is a prototypical pass rushing DE, and those are indeed rare!!

Comment

• Bangarang
            • Sep 2010

The same medical staff that cleared Merriman? Supposedly Bowers looked pretty bad on his pro day.

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

We're not taking Bowers, unless we plan on returning to a true 43 full-time. Even if we did, we'll probably take Miller over him.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• X-Era
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                Four year starter in college, correct?
                No, he's a junior, just 3. And he only came on this year. However, he was dominant in many games this year and put up big sack numbers along with being solid against the run.

Comment

• CleveSteve
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by buffalobillsfan95
                  I wouldn't mind taking him as long as his knee gets back t normal, if we do skip on him he could slip pretty far and become a steal
                  If he's available at 6 and medically cleared, he's the pick fo the Browns.

Comment

• X-Era
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                    We're not taking Bowers, unless we plan on returning to a true 43 full-time. Even if we did, we'll probably take Miller over him.
                    I don't think we can rule him out as a 3-4 DE. Sure he's not over 6' 4" but he has thick legs and still weighs 280. And, he came into this year at 280 after losing 25 pounds in the off-season. If anything, he could add 5 to 10 pounds or so with his frame. He holds the edge well. I'm not that worried about him in a 3-4.
                    Last edited by X-Era; 04-10-2011, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by X-Era
                      No, he's a junior, just 3. And he only came on this year. However, he was dominant in many games this year and put up big sack numbers along with being solid against the run.
                      I wouldn't be upset with Bowers but I am thinking the pick will be Miller.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Funny he cleared our doctors because I know more than 1 team medically failed his knee. Just saying.
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

I'd draft Bowers over Dareus.

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            Funny he cleared our doctors because I know more than 1 team medically failed his knee. Just saying.
                            Can you tell us what teams failed his knee? I'm just curious. It is not unusual for different teams to have different pass/fail evaluations of a player.

Comment

• theanswer74
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Bangarang
                              The same medical staff that cleared Merriman? Supposedly Bowers looked pretty bad on his pro day.
                              Angelo Crowell.

Some teams pass and some teams fail.

Comment

Working...
                              X