PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the Powerful Piece on Tom Brady on ESPN

BuffaloBlitz83
04-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Brady showed emotion for the first time. It was about The day he was drafted and falling all the way to the 6th round. He feared he wasn't going to get drafted and would be selling insurance. He even left the house to get away from the tv and pressure. He broke down balling in tears saying it was a really tough day for me. Anyone catch it?

You have to think, that must have motivated him to play even harder. Crazy that it still haunts him talking about it after all he has accomplished. These guys are human, we forget at times.

jcdavey
04-12-2011, 12:00 PM
brady shows emotion all the time

he's constantly yelling at refs and his own players

it's funny that people never recognize that

Novacane
04-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Screw Tom Brady.

casdhf
04-12-2011, 12:04 PM
brady shows emotion all the time

it's funny that people never recognize that He cries all the time too, also mostly at refs.

OpIv37
04-12-2011, 12:06 PM

"Hey ref his sweat dripped on my pants! Where's the flag?!?!?!"

BuffaloBlitz83
04-12-2011, 12:07 PM
I meant tears

trapezeus
04-12-2011, 12:13 PM
was he supposed to go higher than the 6th round? he was a backup at michigan. Even in this weak draft class, i can't imagine back ups getting a distinct advantage over starters at lesser schools.

lmcshadow
04-12-2011, 12:24 PM
It would have down us all good if he wasnt drafted

Mike
04-12-2011, 12:29 PM
Screw Tom Brady.

Its really pathetic to hate on a good player because he does his job and beats your team on a consistent basis. I see a lot of these inane comments "Brady is gay, a homo, etc" its like your trying to knock the guy for being good, and that's just plain stupid.
Did we say the same things about Kelly? Nope, and of course he had faults as well. Why not grow up a bit, just a tiny bit, and have the confidence to admit the obvious, Brady is great.

Mike
04-12-2011, 12:40 PM
was he supposed to go higher than the 6th round? he was a backup at michigan. Even in this weak draft class, i can't imagine back ups getting a distinct advantage over starters at lesser schools.

He slid. He was projected to be a 3rd round talent. He Played OK-Good at Michigan, obviously was not great and he Split Time with Boy Wonder, Drew Henson, who would have gone #1 Overall over Micheal Vick if he declared.

Henson was a Top QB Prospect and a dual athlete, playing both Football and Baseball at a top notch level. When he went to Michigan, in order to convince him to also play football, the coaching staff decided to let both him and Brady take turns playing QB. So, that year both players started. They wanted to groom Henson. His talent, and skills were unquestionable.

Many Draft experts expected him to declare in 2001 (if I recall correctly) and to get drafted #1 or #2 overall. The big QB debate to be has was weather he would go first or Micheal Vick. Instead, he went the baseball route and was drafted by the New York Yankees however did not pan out. A few years later the Texans drafted him in the 7th round in order to claim his rights and later traded him to Parcels and the Cowboys. In the end, he never made it in either sport, and I believe he is out of the league by now. Conversely, Brady, who never really got that much attention in college or during the draft ended up becoming one of the Great QBs of our generation.

trapezeus
04-12-2011, 12:43 PM
i get what you are saying, mike, but i'm still not convinced that brady wasn't totally a product of his situation...

i'm not denying that he's great and that i hate that his teams always beat ours, but i do enjoy watching him get hit.

HAMMER
04-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Its really pathetic to hate on a good player because he does his job and beats your team on a consistent basis. I see a lot of these inane comments "Brady is gay, a homo, etc" its like your trying to knock the guy for being good, and that's just plain stupid.
Did we say the same things about Kelly? Nope, and of course he had faults as well. Why not grow up a bit, just a tiny bit, and have the confidence to admit the obvious, Brady is great.

Because people love to hate those with more than them. He has more talent, more money, more fame, one of the hotter women on the planet, and several SB rings. I only hate him on Sunday.

justasportsfan
04-12-2011, 01:36 PM

nothing wrong with hating (sport hatred) on a rival but still keeping respect.

I can't stand Brady but I respect him enough to know that he has and still can own us.

stuckincincy
04-12-2011, 01:41 PM

I'd heard that he owns property in Provincetown - dunno.

PromoTheRobot
04-12-2011, 01:45 PM

Apparently Brady was back-up because Drew Henson would have left to play baseball if he didn't start. Not saying it makes sense but...

PTR

Mike
04-12-2011, 02:13 PM
i get what you are saying, mike, but i'm still not convinced that brady wasn't totally a product of his situation...

I am. He came into a pretty bad situation if you recall. He was drafted to one of the worst NFL teams who had not won for many years. They were coming of off a 5-11 season and many experts predicted that the Patriots are the worst prepared team for the new millenium.

The following year, the Pats start out 0-2 and Drew Bledsoe gets injured, and here comes Tom Freaking Brady who leads them to an 11-5 record, wins the AFC East, gets a playoff bye week and a home game vs the Raiders who they beat on a technicality. A week later they beat Pittsburg then onto the SB to face the Greatest Show on Turf and found themselves as the biggest underdogs in SB history only to end up winning that game.

In one season, he achieved more than Bledsoe did in his career. No way do the Pats win a SB with Bledsoe or most any other QB. They were average Talent at best, but played very well together. Anyways thats my two cents. Put Brady on the Colts, I think they win more than 1 SB. I think he is very clutch and is regaining his form. Sometimes, success breeds contempt.

paranoid
04-12-2011, 02:43 PM

It's equally pathietic to get all emotional and weepy about him as well, which was apparently the point of this thread. The guy can be a great athlete and still be a tool.

stuckincincy
04-12-2011, 02:44 PM
I am. He came into a pretty bad situation if you recall. He was drafted to one of the worst NFL teams who had not won for many years. They were coming of off a 5-11 season and many experts predicted that the Patriots are the worst prepared team for the new millenium.

The following year, the Pats start out 0-2 and Drew Bledsoe gets injured, and here comes Tom Freaking Brady who leads them to an 11-5 record, wins the AFC East, gets a playoff bye week and a home game vs the Raiders who they beat on a technicality. A week later they beat Pittsburg then onto the SB to face the Greatest Show on Turf and found themselves as the biggest underdogs in SB history only to end up winning that game.

In one season, he achieved more than Bledsoe did in his career. No way do the Pats win a SB with Bledsoe or most any other QB. They were average Talent at best, but played very well together. Anyways thats my two cents. Put Brady on the Colts, I think they win more than 1 SB. I think he is very clutch and is regaining his form. Sometimes, success breeds contempt.

God bless kicker Adam Vinatieri. God da*n kicker John Kasey.

Oldbillsfan
04-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Oh yea, like the team sucked so bad when Bledsoe got hurt... Please. Your'e embellishing it a little too much. It's too bad spy gate is always looming over a great player's career. The tuck rule helped a bunch too. The Pats are the luckiest team in the NFL. "Just give it to them"

BuffaloBlitz83
04-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Oh yea, like the team sucked so bad when Bledsoe got hurt... Please. Your'e embellishing it a little too much. It's too bad spy gate is always looming over a great player's career. The tuck rule helped a bunch too. The Pats are the luckiest team in the NFL. "Just give it to them"

I hate the Pats but damn you come off so insecure and making excuses. How bout we look at mirror, WE STINK, THEY EXECUTE

better days
04-12-2011, 09:08 PM
I hate the Pats but damn you come off so insecure and making excuses. How bout we look at mirror, WE STINK, THEY EXECUTE

Well, they do know how to operate a video camera pretty well, I'll give them that.

baalworship
04-12-2011, 09:21 PM
The most interesting part of the video was when Belichick talked about how they ended up with Brady. He said the fact that Michigan didn't want him and was trying to get Henson on the field was a huge red flag.

However, Belichick said he was ended up trying to just evaluate what they saw. And they saw that Brady did well when he was in the games and therefore took him.

Just goes to show how every draft pick counts.

Oldbillsfan
04-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Insecure and making excuses? Please... The Bills haven't even competed with the Pats for a decade. I never said they aren't a great team with a great coaching staff, I mentioned a couple of other things they benefited from, and how the asterisk will always be there. The luckiest team the past decade, without a doubt. Drafting Brady was one of the luckiest things. Too bad the run is almost over.

And another thing, you Bills fans gushing about Brady and the Pats should be ashamed. It is your duty to hate every team in the AFC East. I'm not buying Mike not hating on Kelly when the Bills owned the Pats if he was old enough to care. Hogwash. Only there was very little to pick on Kelly about, he wasn't metro sexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that. lol

Mike
04-12-2011, 10:14 PM
And another thing, you Bills fans gushing about Brady and the Pats should be ashamed. It is your duty to hate every team in the AFC East. I'm not buying Mike not hating on Kelly when the Bills owned the Pats if he was old enough to care. Hogwash. Only there was very little to pick on Kelly about, he wasn't metro sexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that. lol

Actually I am a football fan first and a Bills fan second so I can appreciate quality football without feeling like my ego is getting hurt just because my team is loosing. Talking smack about an opposing player is just another way of being a sore looser. When we had Kelly the Pats and Jets fans did it, I am sure! I am sure they found some way to knock on the guy, now they have a great QB and we are doing it. When they did it, it was inane it was silly and stupid and now were are doing it and it is the same thing.

Mike
04-12-2011, 10:18 PM
It is your duty to hate every team in the AFC East.

Hating on the other AFC East teams will not help the Bills win, believe me I have tried it. Now how silly would that be, hating them when it will achieve nothing of consequence except to ruin my mood and my day. Its a football game, it entertainment, it is for enjoyment and if it becomes so serious that you have to hate your enemy than it has become fanatical, it has become radical, it has become extreem.

When you see fights in the stands, far more common in European Club Soccer, and massive amounts of people getting injured, stabbed, and even killed during a game, know that that is what your are advocating when you say, " It is your duty to hate every team in the AFC East."

Mr. Miyagi
04-12-2011, 10:34 PM
A "Powerful Piece"? You make it sound like it's ****ing Hamlet or Schindler's List.

It's just a Tom Brady lovefest. :puke:

Joe Fo Sho
04-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Tom Brady is one of the biggest *******s in professional sports. It's not 'powerful' watching him cry because he wasn't going to get drafted, it's also not powerful to watch him cry to the refs every game. I don't care who he plays for, he's a dueche nozzle.

His legacy will FOREVER be tainted by Spygate. It's been proven that the Pats were cheating during their dynasty and he hasn't won a Superbowl since. At least he has to live with that.

Bufftp
04-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Screw Tom Brady.
every Patriots fan dream...

BillsWin
04-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Tom Brady is a douche. End of thread.

G Wolly
04-12-2011, 11:36 PM

Brady is gay.

airdog32
04-13-2011, 02:08 AM
dont be to crictical Bills could of had him had it not been for the franchise QB we drafted earlier! Lief Larson? Did he even make our rostor?

jcdavey
04-13-2011, 02:16 AM
He cries all the time too, also mostly at refs.
i wasn't trying to be mean when i pointed it out

all qbs ***** and moan at refs , and teammates

especially the good ones

it's because they're ultra competitive

the great ones IMO take most of the blame in the press

Thief
04-13-2011, 06:34 AM
Did we say the same things about Kelly? Nope, and of course he had faults as well. Why not grow up a bit, just a tiny bit, and have the confidence to admit the obvious, Brady is great.OMG, he IS great. At cheating.

:cp:

Strongman
04-13-2011, 08:04 AM
Brady showed emotion for the first time. It was about The day he was drafted and falling all the way to the 6th round. He feared he wasn't going to get drafted and would be selling insurance. He even left the house to get away from the tv and pressure. He broke down balling in tears saying it was a really tough day for me. Anyone catch it?

You have to think, that must have motivated him to play even harder. Crazy that it still haunts him talking about it after all he has accomplished. These guys are human, we forget at times.

It could have very well motivated him, but from what you described, it actually lowered my opinion of him. He was a late round pick and should be happy about getting that chance instead of thinking back and crying about it. A lot of people don't get drafted by the NFL and they don't cry.

Also, there is nothing wrong with selling insurance, waiting tables, etc. if that's what you have to do to make a living. I'm sure there are a few insurance agents spend their hard earned money to see that egotistical jerk on Sundays, buy his jerseys, etc.

Johnny Bugmenot
04-13-2011, 09:30 AM
Apparently Brady was back-up because Drew Henson would have left to play baseball if he didn't start. Not saying it makes sense but...

PTR
Joy. Drew Henson-- modern day incarnation of James "The King" Corcoran (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Corcoran).

Michael82
04-13-2011, 11:10 AM
I.can't stand when people drool all over Brady and the Cheatriots. **** them! :mad:

Oldbillsfan
04-13-2011, 01:14 PM
I.can't stand when people drool all over Brady and the Cheatriots. **** them! :mad:

There ya geez, some of these guys need to snap out of it. Disgusting. F the Pats.

Oldbillsfan
04-13-2011, 01:21 PM
Actually I am a football fan first and a Bills fan second so I can appreciate quality football without feeling like my ego is getting hurt just because my team is loosing. Talking smack about an opposing player is just another way of being a sore looser. When we had Kelly the Pats and Jets fans did it, I am sure! I am sure they found some way to knock on the guy, now they have a great QB and we are doing it. When they did it, it was inane it was silly and stupid and now were are doing it and it is the same thing.

Dude are you a Bills or Pats fan? My ego isn't tied into what the Bills do, or I be a loser. It's easy to identify people who tie their ego into their sports team, because they talk about their team, they say "we" instead of "they."

It's your job to hate the other teams in the division, they keep your team from making the playoffs. What has happened to the NFL and its fans today? Brady gusing? Give me a break, I wanna puke.

Oldbillsfan
04-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Hating on the other AFC East teams will not help the Bills win, believe me I have tried it. Now how silly would that be, hating them when it will achieve nothing of consequence except to ruin my mood and my day. Its a football game, it entertainment, it is for enjoyment and if it becomes so serious that you have to hate your enemy than it has become fanatical, it has become radical, it has become extreem.

When you see fights in the stands, far more common in European Club Soccer, and massive amounts of people getting injured, stabbed, and even killed during a game, know that that is what your are advocating when you say, " It is your duty to hate every team in the AFC East."

OMG dude seriously? Do you think I'd fight over a football game? You just don't get it. To each their own.
:clap:
:cher:

Mike
04-14-2011, 12:04 AM
Brady is gay.
I guess you could say that I wish his gay ass was playing for the bills....

Mike
04-14-2011, 12:12 AM
OMG dude seriously? Do you think I'd fight over a football game? You just don't get it. To each their own.
Yes, in fact I do. I can just imagine you now... Your sitting in your cold ass seat watching the game live while the bills are playing the pats. Next thing you know the Pat fans next to you are talking about how great Brady is and you start taking smack, telling them he is gay and all. You now look like a gay basher and things get out of control, next thing you know you are in shouting match and then it get physical, real physical. Two, make that three, grown ass men wrestling and fighting with each other in the snow... there is grabbing and tussling, and pulling of hair, etc....

So, from my few exchanges with you, you seem like an energetic guy, an emotional guy, a guy that can easily be angered and snap. I am sure you have been in a fight before, and I am sure at least one of your fights, if not more, was a result of stupidity. And I am also sure, that if there was at least one other stupid reason why you got into a fight, then why not football?

Oldbillsfan
04-14-2011, 07:20 AM
Yes, in fact I do. I can just imagine you now... Your sitting in your cold ass seat watching the game live while the bills are playing the pats. Next thing you know the Pat fans next to you are talking about how great Brady is and you start taking smack, telling them he is gay and all. You now look like a gay basher and things get out of control, next thing you know you are in shouting match and then it get physical, real physical. Two, make that three, grown ass men wrestling and fighting with each other in the snow... there is grabbing and tussling, and pulling of hair, etc....

So, from my few exchanges with you, you seem like an energetic guy, an emotional guy, a guy that can easily be angered and snap. I am sure you have been in a fight before, and I am sure at least one of your fights, if not more, was a result of stupidity. And I am also sure, that if there was at least one other stupid reason why you got into a fight, then why not football?

uuuh, dude like I said you don't get it. Hating on the Pats is all part of the fun of football. I don't take football too seriously, and I don't fight. I don't call tom Brady gay either. He's metro sexual. Not that there is anything wrong with that. You having visuals of me fighting, wrestling and pulling hair? That's just wrong on so many levels. You have a great imagination, I'll give you that. Calling me a gay basher is slander. I'm done communicating with you Pats fan.

Ickybaluky
04-14-2011, 07:53 AM
Though the Brady6 piece was well-done by NFL films, as is everything they do, having an hour-long show about Brady's surprising rise from nobody to elite QB without mentioning Dick Rehbein at any point is a galling error.

Obviously few expected that Brady would become what he has as an NFL QB. Even the Patriots didn't, or they wouldn't have waited 6 rounds to draft him.

The one guy who did was Dick Rehbein, the Pats former QB coach who died in 2001. He is the biggest reason the Pats picked Brady, and he was the guy who molded him when he first came into the NFL. How you can make a film about Brady being passed over in the draft and not mention Rehbein is beyond me.

This article from the USA Today shows how much Rehbein had to do with Brady becoming a Patriot:

LINK (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/oconnor/2005-01-31-oconnor_x.htm)

I can't believe they left that out of the film.

Novacane
04-14-2011, 08:00 AM

This post is :limp: Did I ever say Tom Brady was not a great QB? Only an idiot would say TB is not a great QB. Screw Tom Brady is in reference to the topic of the thread. I could care less if draft day for him was a hard day and it makes him cry when he thinks about it. You need to come down off your horse and get over yourself :rolleyes:

G Wolly
04-14-2011, 11:40 AM

Brady is gay

BertSquirtgum
04-14-2011, 11:46 AM

tom brady is a homo-sexual. :limp:

Mr. Miyagi
04-14-2011, 12:02 PM
This post isn't the most masculine either.

And all you Brady lickers, please stop calling that Brady-licking NFL short film a "piece". It's not a literary or artistic masterpiece. It's just porn for lonely housewives and homosexuals who want to have Brady's babies.

If you want a "piece", I've got your piece right here.

Mike
04-14-2011, 12:15 PM
http://billszone.com/fanzone/images/avatars/Mis14.gif (http://billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=220) <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr valign="top"> <td class="alt1" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; width: 100%;" align="left"> Re: Anyone see the Powerful Piece on Tom Brady on ESPN http://billszone.com/fanzone/images/bzstyle2/buttons/post_thanks.gif (http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=3443775)
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <hr style="color: rgb(243, 243, 255);" size="1"> Quote:
<table style="width: 473px; height: 210px;" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Originally Posted by Mike
Did we say the same things about Kelly? Nope, and of course he had faults as well. Why not grow up a bit, just a tiny bit, and have the confidence to admit the obvious, Brady is Great.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
This post is :limp: Did I ever say Tom Brady was not a great QB? Only an idiot would say TB is not a great QB. Screw Tom Brady is in reference to the topic of the thread. I could care less if draft day for him was a hard day and it makes him cry when he thinks about it. You need to come down off your horse and get over yourself :rolleyes:

Love how you are misquoting me to prove a point.

Novacane
04-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Love how you are misquoting me to prove a point.

I did not misquote you. I quoted your post exactly as you wrote it.

G Wolly
04-14-2011, 12:26 PM
Literally word for word. What the hell are you talking about?

http://billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=3442899&postcount=9

http://billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=3443775&postcount=44

You're starting to sound like Brady.

Bill Cody
04-14-2011, 12:29 PM
Ever since the Patriots choke in the SB against the Giants Brady has come up small in the playoffs. The only thing missing from Brady's McNabbesque 4th quarter clock management in the playoffs last season against the Jets was the puking in the huddle. Brady will never win another SB IMO. He still wants to win but now it's like he wants it too badly. That's where chokes are born and raised. He should save himself the embarrasssment and take his man purse and go home to Gisele.

Mr. Miyagi
04-14-2011, 12:34 PM
I hate Tom Brady. I don't care how fashionable it is to want to suck his load, or how we're all supposed to have so much sportsmanship and hail him a great QB even though he hasn't gone far into the playoffs since Spygate. I hate him. I wish his throwing arm completely falls off his shoulder at the very next game. I wish he gets caught cheating on his wife for getting his ass pounded by Bellichick, and loses half is money in a divorce. I wish him professionally and personally nothing but the worst.

Poo-poo on me all you want. I hate him and I'm entitled to my personal feeling.

Mike
04-14-2011, 12:44 PM
This post isn't the most masculine either.

And all you Brady lickers, please stop calling that Brady-licking NFL short film a "piece". It's not a literary or artistic masterpiece. It's just porn for lonely housewives and homosexuals who want to have Brady's babies.

If you want a "piece", I've got your piece right here.

You know MR. Miyagi according to many Psychologists Football is a way for the repressed modern man, to explore and vicariously live through a 3hr homoerotic event. The same way people want to be violent, but can not due to modern society, so instead we watch TV & Play Violent video games and through these activities we let our violence out, and in football our homo-eroticism out.

Before you tell me that football is not homoerotic lets look at the facts:
1) Its a Bunch of Grown med running around in tights
2) gabbing, holding, and tackling each other to the ground
3) they try to assert and dominate each other
4) the prize possession in the game is a ball that is shaped like a man's nut
5) they smack each other on the ass. let me say that again, they smack each other on the ass
6) every play starts off w/line men that have their knees bend, and their asses in the air, while the Qb of the team is behind center, waiting to recieve the ball.
7) Homo erotic remarks made by players and fans:

Here is a Quote From one of the Below References:
"But let’s look first at the aim of the sport. The whole object of football is for one group of men to violently invade the territory of another group of men with the end goal of penetrating their most sacred of places, the endzone, with a cylindrical shaped object, a phallic symbol. Sounds a bit like prison rape, does it not? And if the former group of men is successful in the completion of their mission, or if the latter group of men is able to violently rip that phallic symbol away or take it away by any other means, a celebration ensues." http://soulbrotherv2.blogspot.com/2009/09/homoerotic-imagery-inherent-in-sport-of.html

Here are a few references:
http://www.kabobfest.com/2008/01/homoeroticism-and-football.html
http://www.salon.com/news/sports/col/kaufman/2003/01/08/homoerotic
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=american%20football&defid=2049390
http://soulbrotherv2.blogspot.com/2009/09/homoerotic-imagery-inherent-in-sport-of.html

SO I Know that Just About All of you will disagree with this, but after all its science, so your opinions don't really matter. Anyway, Mr. Miyagi now that you know the truth, that your a little gay for watching football, embrace it, and next time your watching a boring game feel free to milk the chicken or spank the monkey and enjoy your time with your boys in red, white, and blue.

G Wolly
04-14-2011, 12:44 PM
Someone's getting a little defensive here.

Novacane
04-14-2011, 12:48 PM
You know MR. Miyagi according to many Psychologists Football is a way for the repressed modern man, to explore and vicariously live through a 3hr homoerotic event. The same way people want to be violent, but can not due to modern society, so instead we watch TV & Play Violent video games and through these activities we let our violence out, and in football our homo-eroticism out.

Before you tell me that football is not homoerotic lets look at the facts:
1) Its a Bunch of Grown med running around in tights
2) gabbing, holding, and tackling each other to the ground
3) they try to assert and dominate each other
4) the prize possession in the game is a ball that is shaped like a man's nut
5) they smack each other on the ass. let me say that again, they smack each other on the ass
6) every play starts off w/line men that have their knees bend, and their asses in the air, while the Qb of the team is behind center, waiting to recieve the ball.
7) Homo erotic remarks made by players and fans:

Here is a Quote From one of the Below References:
"But let’s look first at the aim of the sport. The whole object of football is for one group of men to violently invade the territory of another group of men with the end goal of penetrating their most sacred of places, the endzone, with a cylindrical shaped object, a phallic symbol. Sounds a bit like prison rape, does it not? And if the former group of men is successful in the completion of their mission, or if the latter group of men is able to violently rip that phallic symbol away or take it away by any other means, a celebration ensues." http://soulbrotherv2.blogspot.com/2009/09/homoerotic-imagery-inherent-in-sport-of.html

Here are a few references:
http://www.kabobfest.com/2008/01/homoeroticism-and-football.html
http://www.salon.com/news/sports/col/kaufman/2003/01/08/homoerotic
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=american%20football&defid=2049390
http://soulbrotherv2.blogspot.com/2009/09/homoerotic-imagery-inherent-in-sport-of.html

SO I Know that Just About All of you will disagree with this, but after all its science, so your opinions don't really matter. Anyway, Mr. Miyagi now that you know the truth, that your a little gay for watching football, embrace it, and next time your watching a boring game feel free to milk the chicken or spank the monkey and enjoy your time with your boys in red, white, and blue.

Get a life dude :rolleyes:

Mr. Miyagi
04-14-2011, 01:15 PM
LOL at the ultra-defensive psychoanalysis.

Here's something for your post to enjoy "homo-erotica" with later tonight.

http://www.mimifroufrou.com/scentedsalamander/images/Tom%20Brady%20Stetson%20Rockmount%20Ranch%20Wear.jpg http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbwbhB9_qB_wFJUPx3c4_I2OXcDxdKT21Gk1upuu0qmxr-eKf2iA&t=1

better days
04-14-2011, 02:11 PM

Of course you did not call Kelly gay or homo because unlike Brady he does not exhibit those tendencies.

Bill Cody
04-14-2011, 04:05 PM

So you're gay too? It's ok if you are, embrace your gayness. Brady has. He has a gay hair cut and carries a man purse. What brand is your purse? Coach? Louie Vaton?