• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Anyone see the Powerful Piece on Tom Brady on ESPN

Brady showed emotion for the first time. It was about The day he was drafted and falling all the way to the 6th round. He feared he wasn't going to get drafted and would be selling insurance. He even left the house to get away from the tv and pressure. He broke down balling in tears saying it was a really tough day for me. Anyone catch it?

You have to think, that must have motivated him to play even harder. Crazy that it still haunts him talking about it after all he has accomplished. These guys are human, we forget at times.
  • jcdavey
    • Dec 2006

Re: Anyone see the Powerful Piece on Tom Brady on ESPN

brady shows emotion all the time

he's constantly yelling at refs and his own players

it's funny that people never recognize that

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Screw Tom Brady.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jcdavey
        brady shows emotion all the time

it's funny that people never recognize that
        He cries all the time too, also mostly at refs.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jcdavey
          "Hey ref his sweat dripped on my pants! Where's the flag?!?!?!"
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
            We play to win the game!
            • Oct 2009

I meant tears

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

was he supposed to go higher than the 6th round? he was a backup at michigan. Even in this weak draft class, i can't imagine back ups getting a distinct advantage over starters at lesser schools.

Comment

• lmcshadow
                • Nov 2007

It would have down us all good if he wasnt drafted
                The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.

Comment

• Mike
                  • Jan 2009

Screw Tom Brady.
                  Its really pathetic to hate on a good player because he does his job and beats your team on a consistent basis. I see a lot of these inane comments "Brady is gay, a homo, etc" its like your trying to knock the guy for being good, and that's just plain stupid.
                  Did we say the same things about Kelly? Nope, and of course he had faults as well. Why not grow up a bit, just a tiny bit, and have the confidence to admit the obvious, Brady is great.
                  Please Make Sense

Comment

• Mike
                    • Jan 2009

was he supposed to go higher than the 6th round? he was a backup at michigan. Even in this weak draft class, i can't imagine back ups getting a distinct advantage over starters at lesser schools.
                    He slid. He was projected to be a 3rd round talent. He Played OK-Good at Michigan, obviously was not great and he Split Time with Boy Wonder, Drew Henson, who would have gone #1 Overall over Micheal Vick if he declared.

Henson was a Top QB Prospect and a dual athlete, playing both Football and Baseball at a top notch level. When he went to Michigan, in order to convince him to also play football, the coaching staff decided to let both him and Brady take turns playing QB. So, that year both players started. They wanted to groom Henson. His talent, and skills were unquestionable.

Many Draft experts expected him to declare in 2001 (if I recall correctly) and to get drafted #1 or #2 overall. The big QB debate to be has was weather he would go first or Micheal Vick. Instead, he went the baseball route and was drafted by the New York Yankees however did not pan out. A few years later the Texans drafted him in the 7th round in order to claim his rights and later traded him to Parcels and the Cowboys. In the end, he never made it in either sport, and I believe he is out of the league by now. Conversely, Brady, who never really got that much attention in college or during the draft ended up becoming one of the Great QBs of our generation.
                    Please Make Sense

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

i get what you are saying, mike, but i'm still not convinced that brady wasn't totally a product of his situation...

i'm not denying that he's great and that i hate that his teams always beat ours, but i do enjoy watching him get hit.

Comment

• HAMMER
                        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mike
                        Its really pathetic to hate on a good player because he does his job and beats your team on a consistent basis. I see a lot of these inane comments "Brady is gay, a homo, etc" its like your trying to knock the guy for being good, and that's just plain stupid.
                        Did we say the same things about Kelly? Nope, and of course he had faults as well. Why not grow up a bit, just a tiny bit, and have the confidence to admit the obvious, Brady is great.
                        Because people love to hate those with more than them. He has more talent, more money, more fame, one of the hotter women on the planet, and several SB rings. I only hate him on Sunday.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

nothing wrong with hating (sport hatred) on a rival but still keeping respect.

I can't stand Brady but I respect him enough to know that he has and still can own us.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• stuckincincy
                            Buffalo Bills Fan
                            • Sep 2003

I'd heard that he owns property in Provincetown - dunno.
                            Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus
                              Apparently Brady was back-up because Drew Henson would have left to play baseball if he didn't start. Not saying it makes sense but...

PTR
                              10 Commandments of the D
                              1. Never stop Rocking.
                              2. Legalize all drugs.
                              3. Quit your day job.
                              4. All Religion should be taxed.
                              5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                              6. F**k her gently.
                              7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                              8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                              9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                              10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

Working...
                              X