PDA

View Full Version : How about that interference call in the 1st period?

JD
04-15-2011, 12:14 PM
Holy ****!

That was the most ridiculous call I've seen.. well, since the Carolina game.

Our guy is going into the corner for the puck and a Philly player STEPS IN FRONT OF HIM, what happens? The philly player gets knocked to the ice and we get called for "Interference".. are you ****ing kidding me?

Ebenezer
04-15-2011, 12:15 PM
as I said from the start, if the refs start manipulating the game we have no chance.

G Wolly
04-15-2011, 12:22 PM
I swear there were at least 2 or 3 "offsides" calls that I didn't even see as offsides.

Whutev.

trapezeus
04-15-2011, 12:32 PM
I swear there were at least 2 or 3 "offsides" calls that I didn't even see as offsides.

Whutev.

that i feel goes both ways. i felt like there were one or two offside on the sabres that went uncalled as well.

G Wolly
04-15-2011, 12:59 PM
that i feel goes both ways. i felt like there were one or two offside on the sabres that went uncalled as well.

True.

But there was nothing like that no-call offsides in the fan appreciation night game that turned into their 3rd goal.

Way too obvious.

SabreEleven
04-15-2011, 07:20 PM
Holy ****!

That was the most ridiculous call I've seen.. well, since the Carolina game.

Our guy is going into the corner for the puck and a Philly player STEPS IN FRONT OF HIM, what happens? The philly player gets knocked to the ice and we get called for "Interference".. are you ****ing kidding me?

He wasn't called for interfering with the guy in the corner, He was called for interfering with Richards as McCormick was going into the corner. Looked to be incidental contact to me.

JD
04-15-2011, 11:47 PM
He wasn't called for interfering with the guy in the corner, He was called for interfering with Richards as McCormick was going into the corner. Looked to be incidental contact to me.

...that's what I'm talking about. Richards stepped in front of him and Mccormick knocked him down. Wouldn't that be interference to Richards? I don't see any way Mccormick should have been penalized for that.

helmetguy
04-16-2011, 01:01 AM
In the NHL, severity of an infraction is inversely proportional to market size.