PDA

View Full Version : Miller's attitude

G Wolly
04-15-2011, 12:16 PM
Early in the game Miller easily gloved a lobbed puck as I forgot who still came in towards the net. Although he stopped short, Miller still gave him a nice shove and a little scrum broke out.

Do you think that was a good move and kind of helped to lift the team to be more physical?

or

Do you think Miller should let the guys in front of him take care of it until something more serious arises?

Ebenezer
04-15-2011, 12:18 PM
meh...you can't plot out these things...and you don't consider the ramifications before you act...if he protects himself, fine...if his teammates do it for him, fine...it's 2011, you could hit the opposing player with a sledge hammer, he is still going to pester the goalie. This crap of "fight back and they stand down" is a sham.

jamze132
04-15-2011, 12:20 PM
Miller has a sense of arrogance about him that I like. He holds players accountable and he has the balls to hit a player in his crease. I love it.

Dr. Lecter
04-15-2011, 12:22 PM
Really he did both. He gave an initial shot and then the rest of the team came over and defended him.

It is almost the best of both worlds. And if it draws Philly into taking a penalty at some point it is all the better.

JD
04-15-2011, 04:40 PM
I think it's his way to step into a larger leadership role. Let's face it, Miller came off as a little pussy ***** prior to the last year and a half.

I like it! RAWR!!

tampabay25690
04-15-2011, 06:28 PM
WHO CARES the Sabres won..........

Ebenezer
04-15-2011, 10:44 PM
WHO CARES the Sabres won..........
Score four goals a game and you don't ever have to throw a check.

Dr. Lecter
04-16-2011, 07:16 AM
Score four goals a game and you don't ever have to throw a check.
I can't agree with that.

And scoring 4 goals a game is easy - if the other team also does not throw a check or does not have good goaltending.