04-19-2011, 08:57 AM
theres a problem with this poll.......
theres no mark ingram.

Bangarang
04-19-2011, 09:00 AM
Andy Dalton

ublinkwescore
04-19-2011, 09:50 AM
I'd say Blaine Gabbert... that will ensure we've got the one QB most scouts think has the best chance to be a success in this league.

tampabay25690
04-19-2011, 09:57 AM
Peterson..
Still think he is the best player in the draft.....

Mahdi
04-19-2011, 10:02 AM
Peterson..
Still think he is the best player in the draft.....
surprised you said Peterson not Miller...

elltrain22
04-19-2011, 11:00 AM
Wouldn't mind trading down, but my first choice would be to draft Von Miller. I think that kid is gonna be a really good player in the this league, and we sure could use a pass rusher.

ublinkwescore
04-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Honestly, I'd be happy with either Miller or Gabbert @ 3, and or a trade down for someone else.

Yasgur's Farm
04-20-2011, 03:59 PM
I voted trade down... But in the event we couldn't, I'd take Gabbert over any of the remaining prospects.

alohabillsfan
04-20-2011, 04:53 PM
Trade down or Fairley

Johnny Bugmenot
04-20-2011, 05:26 PM
BPA or abstain in protest. Since Option B is probably unfathomable... get Peterson. At the very least you should get the first in that position at #3... that rules out Gabbert (who I don't want anyway) or Fairley. So, alas... that means we get Peterson. We need someone who is able to make an immediate impact for the better on this team. Pass-rushers usually take years to develop and would be better suited for a free-agency fix, if we ever get one. Hence, why I'm not sold on Von Million$-- well, that, and the aforementioned lawsuit issue.

So, as much as it pains me to say it... just take the cornerback and resign yourself to the fact that you got screwed over. Again.

TacklingDummy
04-20-2011, 05:26 PM
Trade down or Fairley
Agreed

Syderick
04-20-2011, 06:36 PM
pick one...

wait for poll...

Why don't you wait for the poll?

I'll go with Miller

HopefulBillsFan
04-20-2011, 07:43 PM
can someone explain to me why they want Miller that bad? we have Merriman, Moats, Kelsay, Coleman, Maybin, and Batten. Are you really ready to give up on those guys? or throw in the towel on the 24 mil we just gave Chris Kelsay for that matter?

Johnny Bugmenot
04-20-2011, 08:10 PM
or throw in the towel on the 24 mil we just gave Chris Kelsay for that matter?
Um... yeah. If you know anything about this board... Chris Kelsay is about the most hated person on the Bills roster. I don't think there are very many people who would complain about kicking him to the curb.

BertSquirtgum
04-20-2011, 08:28 PM
i voted patrick peterson because is the best player in the draft. if not him, i would draft aj green.

Mike
04-21-2011, 01:03 AM
i would trade down and not take watt/jordon, instead I would want bowers/fairly/quinn, probably in that order. One of them should be available.

That would be my preferred draft scenerio:
1) Trade down to 7-10 Range and Take: Bowers/Fairly/Quinn
one of these guys should be there
If Not or if another team offers a great package Trade Down Again to 11-15 range
2) Trade down 11-15 range and take Watt/Jordon
If Not or if another team offers a great package Trade Down Again to 16-22 range
3) Trade down 16-22 and take best O-Line/D-Line available
If no one great or a great offer is thrown our way, rinse and repeat....

If it goes all the way down to option 3 (fat chance) now were are stock pilling picks like NE has done the last few years. On each trade down, we can get an extra 2nd this year, and maybe even a 1st next year!
So, at the end of the day, we can potentially have 0-1 1st rounder this year, 3 2nd rounds this year, and 2-3 1st rounder next year.... Now that would be a Great Draft.

Extremebillsfan247
04-21-2011, 09:04 AM
pick one...

wait for poll...
Von Miller, it's not even close in my opinion. Last year the Bills had one of, if not the worst linebacker cores in the NFL. Not taking him if he is there at 3 would be a huge mistake.

ublinkwescore
04-21-2011, 11:39 AM
Von Miller, it's not even close in my opinion. Last year the Bills had one of, if not the worst linebacker cores in the NFL. Not taking him if he is there at 3 would be a huge mistake.

good point. but if Troupe comes through for us, and can really anchor our Dline, our LBs should be drastically improved.

The Jokeman
04-21-2011, 11:51 AM
I voted trade down as question if Miller is worth a top 3 pick. As his (lack of) size scares me. As 237 is very small for OLB in a 3-4. As guys like Ware, Harrison, Suggs and Clay Mathews are all heavier. Most of them at 255 or higher. I realized he's bulked up in the offseason and run good times but you have to wonder if he can play at that size in the NFL and not lose anything. Yet before even seeing the poll I was thinking that if we stand put that our top pick is likely going to be Newton, Dareus or Miller. Yet of the three I personally favor Dareus and would much rather trade down than take the other two.

Historian
04-21-2011, 12:36 PM
Well, we could always put maybin on a mighty taco-duffs-Illio DiPaulo bulk up diet....

bigfish2112
04-21-2011, 04:25 PM
I voted trade down as question if Miller is worth a top 3 pick. As his (lack of) size scares me. As 237 is very small for OLB in a 3-4. As guys like Ware, Harrison, Suggs and Clay Mathews are all heavier. Most of them at 255 or higher. I realized he's bulked up in the offseason and run good times but you have to wonder if he can play at that size in the NFL and not lose anything. Yet before even seeing the poll I was thinking that if we stand put that our top pick is likely going to be Newton, Dareus or Miller. Yet of the three I personally favor Dareus and would much rather trade down than take the other two.Clay Mathews was 240 when he cam out he bulked up when he got into the nfl . Von Miller will not have a problem with keeping good weight on and keeping that speed.