PDA

View Full Version : if they lose the series, is there a silver lining in

trapezeus
04-19-2011, 09:25 AM
that golisano and quinn can't be like, "see we were building a winner!"

At the beginning of the playoffs, i had asked a pal of mine this. "what happens if we win it all essentially with the team quinn and golisano built? What credit will they get?" and as a joke he responded, "we got boyes, totally different team. they get no credit."

but the more we discussed it, we were like, "you can't escape the fact that this was the team that dropped dead in boston. they have to be credited for seeing their plan through even when we all hated it."

hydro
04-19-2011, 09:32 AM
I see it more as Pegula will see this team has deficiencies and will try to address them.

chernobylwraiths
04-19-2011, 11:15 AM
There was a "lettter to the editor" in the sports section of the Sunday paper calling for everyone to thank Larry Quinn for saving the franchise and helping get all these players that are currently on the team. I almost threw up.

trapezeus
04-19-2011, 11:46 AM
who signed that letter? Mrs. Larry Quinn?

SabreEleven
04-19-2011, 12:05 PM
I'm actually looking forward to the off-season. We actually can pay attention to this one for a change. From renovation at HSBC to being actual players in the free agent market. I'll bet they already have a plan in place for this summer.

rbochan
04-19-2011, 12:22 PM
who signed that letter? Mrs. Larry Quinn?
Timmay's mom.

G Wolly
04-19-2011, 12:26 PM
There was a "lettter to the editor" in the sports section of the Sunday paper calling for everyone to thank Larry Quinn for saving the franchise and helping get all these players that are currently on the team. I almost threw up.

Yea.

Thanks for keeping the relatively same, average, disappointing team in Buffalo for the last 5 years.