X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdbillsfan2
    • Apr 2005

Great memory turns Gabbert into top prospect

I'm not sold on Gabbert ,,,,,,,,, .but this makes me feel a little better if we pull the trigger @#3

"Few characteristics are greater for NFL quarterbacks than their mind. Offenses have become so complex, with so many different variations and adjustments made each week that a quarterback who can understand what is going on becomes invaluable"

"He already has those other things the NFL desires: standing 6-foot-5 with the ability to fling the ball three-quarters of the field in the air. But it is his mind that might push him farther, for in the complex world of football offenses little matters more than memory."

“Once you say it to him it is set in stone,” says David Yost, University of Missouri offensive coordinator and quarterback coach. “His ability to process the information is amazing. You give it to him, he retains it.”

Blaine Gabbert's ability to instantly retain info could make him a valuable asset for an NFL offense.

Let him sit an "absorb" for as long as possible with Chan and Fitz and who knows?

BTW ..I still think stopping the run is more important this year .

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "
  • Prov401
    President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
    • Aug 2008

Re: Great memory turns Gabbert into top prospect

Dareus, Peterson, Miller, Quinn, Jordan, Fairley, Mallett... Mr. Irrelevant > Gabbert.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Prov401
      Dareus, Peterson, Miller, Quinn, Jordan, Fairley, Mallett... Mr. Irrelevant > Gabbert.
      that is stupid
      seriously
      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Prov401
        President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Why so Serious?
        that is stupid
        seriously
        What is stupid is that you didn't notice the intentional exaggeration.

Your screen name doesn't match you at all pal.
        Last edited by Prov401; 04-19-2011, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
          • Feb 2005

hey provo lighten up
          the prob is that i see over and over the "gabbert is a bust" crap when that is pure speculation and its stated like its a fact handed down from God.
          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍