25. Seattle, Ryan Mallet QB
26. Baltimore, Torrey Smith WR
27. Atlanta, Cam Heyward DL
28. New England, Justin Houston LB
29. Chicago, Muhammad Wilkerson DT
30. New York Jets, Phil Taylor DL
31. Pittsburgh, Aaron Williams DB
32. Green Bay, Brooks Reed DL

This is my best estimation based on reading, taped interviews, and live video segments from all over the internet, and sports networks.

oldno711
04-21-2011, 11:23 AM
with this draft, we are all but guaranteed sherrod (5th best OT) in the 2nd round! ...and i would be equally happy with marvin austin in the 2nd as well (who i honestly feel will be one of the biggest steals of the draft).

talk about a great combination of talent and need:

von miller - olb
derek sherrod - ot

von miller - olb
marvin austin - dt

BRING ON THE DRAFT!!!

TigerJ
04-21-2011, 08:41 PM
After the first three picks, I haven't been paying a great deal of attention to first round mocks. Your first three picks are very conventional. That doesn't mean they're bad. Quite the opposite. If the odds don't favor you being right, the wildly unconventional starts to round one have even less chance of being right.

SeatownBillsFan21
04-21-2011, 10:36 PM
Mallet to the Hawks huh....I like that.Ok with Miller this would keep the door open for a QB next year IMO

Extremebillsfan247
04-22-2011, 09:31 AM
After the first three picks, I haven't been paying a great deal of attention to first round mocks. Your first three picks are very conventional. That doesn't mean they're bad. Quite the opposite. If the odds don't favor you being right, the wildly unconventional starts to round one have even less chance of being right.
Yeah, incidentally the 3 at the top could go in any of 3 ways, I just went with the most popular of the 3. My gut feeling though is that Carolina is going to take Dareus, Denver will end up with Miller, and the Bills could possibly take the huge gamble and pick Newton. In that scenario, the probability of Newton getting drafted by Buffalo is better than an 85 percent chance.