PDA

View Full Version : The Final Pulse: Who will the Bills pick at #3?

Don't Panic
04-22-2011, 11:21 AM
There is no new information coming to us, barring something miraculous in the next six days. We know all we need to know in trying to determine who OBD makes the #3 overall selection. Given that we are nearing the end of this process, I am curious to see who the board feels will be the pick. I cannot remember a time when there were so many legitimate options, especially when we were picking so high. So let's hear it. I'd love to get at least 50 respondents so we can see what the pulse of the Zone is with less than a week to go.

Ginger Vitis
04-22-2011, 11:27 AM
Von Miller

Mr. Miyagi
04-22-2011, 11:28 AM
How many times have we voted on this?

THATHURMANATOR
04-22-2011, 11:28 AM
Miller to my dismay.

Extremebillsfan247
04-22-2011, 11:33 AM
There is no new information coming to us, barring something miraculous in the next six days. We know all we need to know in trying to determine who OBD makes the #3 overall selection. Given that we are nearing the end of this process, I am curious to see who the board feels will be the pick. I cannot remember a time when there were so many legitimate options, especially when we were picking so high. So let's hear it. I'd love to get at least 50 respondents so we can see what the pulse of the Zone is with less than a week to go.
It's Von Miller all the way unless Carolina takes Dareus.

mrbojanglezs
04-22-2011, 12:08 PM
Cam if caronlina passes on him, otherwise it will be miller

ddaryl
04-22-2011, 12:13 PM
cam ----> dareus ----> Miller in that order.. so money says its Von Miller

trapezeus
04-22-2011, 12:14 PM
With the way the bills draft, they are going to pick Van Miller and start him at running back.

psubills62
04-22-2011, 12:22 PM
I think I have to say Miller.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Bills try to trade down, but I'm not sure who will trade up that high. Cincy and Arizona don't seem to be as interested in a QB (Gabbert specifically) as everyone thinks they should be. San Fran might try to get Peterson, but I think they could trade up with Arizona to get him rather than us. Dallas might be a dark horse to try to get Peterson, but again, they don't need to trade all the way up to 3 to do that.

My ideal scenario if Dareus is gone is to trade down, get some picks and select Cam Jordan. Too bad our ideal scenarios never really happen.

I'd also like to believe what DB has said recently - that Denver will take Miller instead of Dareus. I just can't bring myself to believe it's true.

Don't Panic
04-22-2011, 12:23 PM
How many times have we voted on this?

I bet this isn't the last time, either!

Don't Panic
04-22-2011, 12:28 PM
My ideal scenario if Dareus is gone is to trade down, get some picks and select Cam Jordan. Too bad our ideal scenarios never really happen.

I'm right there with you psu. Dareus or Jordan with extra picks would be great.

Philagape
04-22-2011, 12:33 PM
I'm still holding out hope that someone trades up for a QB, so I'll say it depends entirely on what Denver does

Ebenezer
04-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Miller is leading 14-2....now, we all know who the Bills won't be picking.

THATHURMANATOR
04-22-2011, 01:04 PM
I have been watching Miller highlights trying to sell him to me. He just looks so freaking small to end up being a Stud linebacker.

Don't Panic
04-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Looks like we have a pretty strong consensus... either that or we're all drinking the same Kool-aid!

NOT THE DUDE...
04-22-2011, 06:30 PM
I'm still holding out hope that someone trades up for a QB, so I'll say it depends entirely on what Denver does

Remember nix said we need run d more than pass rush and if dareus is gone cam jordan would give us the best of both worlds plus hes a top 6 talent...

dont be suprised if they pick cam jordan over von miller...

superbills
04-23-2011, 10:23 AM
With the way the bills draft, they are going to pick Van Miller and start him at running back.

Something tells me that VAN miller isn't running anywhere :respect:

ublinkwescore
04-24-2011, 11:36 AM
If we pick Miller, I really hope Troupe's work out regimen translates into results on the field. if it does, that basically helped us kill two birds with one stone - lessens the need to hope for Dareus to fall to us (which I won't be the slightest bit surprised if he doesn't).