djjimkelly
04-23-2011, 08:30 AM
its easy to find women in 2011 in our society

however its very hard to one that looks nice and has a normal brain in her head

i feel for brandon marshall

its not his fault but he should know better then to hang out with crazy women

Yasgur's Farm
04-23-2011, 08:35 AM
I can't come to the conclusion that "it's not his fault" from that article... Nor can I conclude that she's "a crazy woman". No more than I can conclude that Marshall wasn't trying to rape her.

Night Train
04-23-2011, 08:36 AM

Hope he's OK but did you read the article ? How often has this guy been in trouble and continues to find negative situations off the field. Feel for him ? Seriously ?

He's a total freakin' idiot.

Extremebillsfan247
04-23-2011, 09:56 AM
lol wow, did any of you read it? It was a domestic assault. It wasn't from a crazy woman, and he didn't rape anybody. His wife was arrested after the incident. Although he may have provoked it in some way, it was probably nothing more than a fight spawned from a heated argument between husband and wife, and the wife won. They are expecting full recovery, and his agents asked that everyone respect Marshall's privacy. That's about it.

Yasgur's Farm
04-23-2011, 10:20 AM
The story keeps getting added to as facts becone available... Nothing was mentioned of a wife earlier.

Yasgur's Farm
04-23-2011, 10:29 AM
Besides... My "rape" reference was purely hypathetical in making my point that none of those conclusions could be drawn from what had been written at the time.

Miami_Vice
04-23-2011, 10:48 AM
just unreal. Really hope he makes a full recovery but you just cant make this stuff up. And I think its time for him to get a new chick that isnt flat out insane

Mike13
04-23-2011, 11:15 AM
I dont want to jump to conclusions here, he is the victim, but it does take two to tango.

and **** doesnt just happen to someone, lets wait for all the info to come out.

I am glad he is okay though.

TacklingDummy
04-23-2011, 11:17 AM
Sane people stab people with knives when they are upset.

madness
04-23-2011, 11:19 AM
C'mon people. He obviously pulled a "Tiger Woods Y'all, Tiger Woods Y'all!, Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Woods Y'all!"

ublinkwescore
04-23-2011, 11:24 AM
His wife is fugly btw...

Mike13
04-23-2011, 11:28 AM
C'mon people. He obviously pulled a "Tiger Woods Y'all, Tiger Woods Y'all!, Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Woods Y'all!"

I think thats the best case scenario

"Oh he got shanked because he was cheating? No biggie, At least he didnt hit her"

paranoid
04-23-2011, 11:36 AM

Or, women who want to defend themselves against a habitual domestic abuser who holds a massive disparity of force advantage.

ddaryl
04-23-2011, 12:52 PM

how do you know he hasn't been running around with floozies and abusing her behind close doors ????

We should wait for real details before coming to a conclusion... Maybe he deserved it for being a complete abusive *******, maybe she is bonkers...

BertSquirtgum
04-23-2011, 12:59 PM
that sure is one ugly hooker

Mike13
04-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Beat reporters on Twitter saying Marshall would have been arrested had he hit her, which he wasn't. I'm really hoping he did no wrong here.

djjimkelly
04-23-2011, 01:57 PM
Besides... My "rape" reference was purely hypathetical in making my point that none of those conclusions could be drawn from what had been written at the time.

my point is simple

he''s a professional athlete with alot to lose

he should only surround himself with quality people and these situations wouldnt keep happening

i couldnt dream of assuming the circumstance but i do know this quality people dont stab other people

Novacane
04-23-2011, 02:15 PM
So Marshall thinks he's going to play for the Nuggets if the lockout continues? lol Isn't the NBA going to lock out players next season too? Sorry Brandon. :rofl:

cookie G
04-23-2011, 02:20 PM
I'm sorry, but the guy has a history...repeated history, and admittedly a problem.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/04/23/2181886/brandon-marshalls-history-of-domestic.html

"From the time I was 6, I was taught to react on the field, not to think, to make decisions in a millisecond, and the problem is, I was doing that in my life, too, " Marshall said during an interview in 2010. "I was reacting, never taking a moment to step back and think things through. And I had a temper. Someone made me mad, I'd fight back. I wanted to win every argument. Now, I realize it's OK to step away and lose an argument."

After getting married to Michi Nogami in 2010, Marshall said she, a psychology major, was helping him cope with his quick temper.

"She is turning my life around. I am a very passionate, emotional person, and she is teaching me to channel that. My life is so much calmer now," he said in 2010.

But on Saturday morning, Nogami had been arrested for stabbing him.

She is not the first woman in his life to stab him. His then girlfriend and high-school sweet heart Rasheedah Watley said in an ESPN interview that she had used a knife to defend herself in 2007.

Watley said the violence started in 2006 when he tried to choke her. She failed to report most of the incidents and never pressed charges.

"I loved him. I had known him since the eighth grade and we just always had like these like fairy tale plans," said Watley in the documentary. "I just always thought, I could take it, and after a while it started to make me, I guess tough, and just angry, to where I would start to you know, if he hit me, you know I am punching and kicking and fighting back."

Watley said the violence escalated. One night in 2007, she used a kitchen knife to defend herself but Marshall ended up cutting her in the right thigh. But this didn't break the couple off.

Here is what followed:

March 27, 2007: Arrested on suspicion of domestic violence following an argument with his girlfriend, Rasheeda Watley. Charges are dismissed when Marshall completes anger management classes.

March 1, 2009: Marshall and Michi Nogami-Campbell are arrested and booked on disorderly conduct charges after, according to a police report, officers saw them engage in a physical fight outside Marshall's Atlanta condominium. The next day, charges were dropped.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/04/23/2181886/brandon-marshalls-history-of-domestic.html#ixzz1KNM3rJ00

jcdavey
04-23-2011, 02:28 PM
people love making excuses for this pile of crap , because he has talent

Brandon Marshall, 27, told police that he "slipped and fell onto a broken glass vase," the report said.

"However, the area of where the vase was broken indicated no blood within the immediate area to substantiate his claim," the report said.
His wife then told police that she stabbed her husband "out of self defense," the report said.

"Both the victim and the defendant provided scant information regarding the incident itself," the sheriff's report said.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/23/dolphins.marshall.stabbed/index.html

the guy has a history of violence involving gf's and now a wife and this history of violent behavior spans more than one woman.....

and he's a liar, he can't stop lying when he gets into these situations

also he was with the crowd in denver when darrent williams got killed.......this guy is a very troubled piece of crap

Miami_Vice
04-23-2011, 02:40 PM
he's definitely an idiot. Just glad I didnt buy his jersey lol

Mike13
04-23-2011, 03:14 PM
people love making excuses for this pile of crap , because he has talent

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/23/dolphins.marshall.stabbed/index.html

the guy has a history of violence involving gf's and now a wife and this history of violent behavior spans more than one woman.....

and he's a liar, he can't stop lying when he gets into these situations

also he was with the crowd in denver when darrent williams got killed.......this guy is a very troubled piece of crap

he lied about the vase to protect this chick it seems.

jcdavey
04-23-2011, 03:15 PM
he lied about the vase to protect this chick it seems.
of course he did, probably didn't want it getting out that it was self defense

he also lied when he said he slipped on a mcdonald's wrapper lol when he had actually punched a tv

this guy is a Grade A punk

Mike13
04-23-2011, 03:32 PM
He has a bad reputation but did manage to keep his nose clean for about a year, and then this happens.

Maybe he hit the girl(even though her face isnt bruised), maybe the ***** is pyscho.
We simply dont know all the facts as of now.

jcdavey
04-23-2011, 09:15 PM
He has a bad reputation but did manage to keep his nose clean for about a year, and then this happens.

Maybe he hit the girl(even though her face isnt bruised), maybe the ***** is pyscho.
We simply dont know all the facts as of now.
cbssports site has a story saying he's due to give a deposition soon in the watley civil suit (that's the other woman he had a domestic dispute with)

so maybe he was mad because he had to deal with that again

psubills62
04-23-2011, 10:21 PM
He gets in some sort of trouble every offseason, and IIRC has never been suspended more than 1 game every time. It's ridiculous how much the league pampers this guy.

feldspar
04-24-2011, 11:23 AM
of course he did, probably didn't want it getting out that it was self defense

he also lied when he said he slipped on a mcdonald's wrapper lol when he had actually punched a tv

this guy is a Grade A punk

Lot of "slipping and falling" going on here.

First he slipped and fell into the TV set...no wait, he was horsing around with his brother...no wait, what did happen there? LOL. He severed an artery and a vein, damaged a nerve in his right forearm and cut tendons to five muscles. He needed surgery to have his tendons and artery sutured back together. A few months recovery time, I think.

Now he slipped and fell on a broken glass vase...no wait, she stabbed him...no wait...what's the next story, how his wife slipped and fell onto him with a knife in her hand while preparing dinner?

You just can't believe a word of it. Anybody waiting until the real story comes out is going to wait a long time...like forever. It's a matter of law now, not the truth; that's two different things. There are expensive lawyers and damage control experts involved. It's all about damage control for the Marshall family.

But, yeah, people trying to say that this biotch is crazy has to look at Marshall's domestic violence history. The allegations are extensive, and involve more than one woman.

According to Sports Illustrated, the bullets that killed Darrent Williams were intended for Marshall, too. That's pretty big. He may have gotten a teammate killed by being a douche-bag that time...not on purpose, but that was the end-result.

This latest incident is no anomaly. Either a ridiculous amount of the people Marshall comes across are out-of-control violent people, or Marshall has huge problems controlling himself, to put it nicely. I find it impossible to see Marshall as the innocent victim in this, even though he did get stabbed. Why she stabbed him is important, and that's something we'll never know.

If you are going to make a judgment, I suggest jumping the shortest distance to your conclusion.