PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young

sdbillsfan2
04-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Tenn has made it clear that the VY days are behind them. So with this lock out meaning no trade possibilities, what do they do with him and his contract?
The Titans will need a Qb and it may or may not factor into this years draft decision somehow.
Anyone have any ideas?
Please don't say he Bills .

Makes me glad we dumped Edwards and Lynch when we did!

ddaryl
04-23-2011, 12:49 PM
FA will start up in mid summer when they finally hammer out the litigation and agree on a CBA

From there we will see lots of movement

sdbillsfan2
04-23-2011, 03:33 PM
FA will start up in mid summer when they finally hammer out the litigation and agree on a CBA

From there we will see lots of movement

Agreed, but I was wondering where VY might end up. Minn, Az. Cinn. ? more then a few teams looking for help @ # 1 or 2.
What's his value at this point ? (I'm thinking not much )

Jaybird
04-23-2011, 03:45 PM
I would love to take a chance on him in Buffalo, but i don't see it happening. Untill a new CBA is agreed on nothing will happen. However, I can see a team like the fins or Eagles giving him a chance. Especially if the eagles trade away Kolb.

Night Train
04-23-2011, 05:13 PM
The next QB of the Hartford Colonials of the UFL.

Joe Fo Sho
04-23-2011, 05:29 PM
I was hoping I'd never hear his name ever again..

Prov401
04-23-2011, 06:04 PM
I was wishing this CBA b.s would resolve itself before the draft. Obviously that's not going to happen, but this draft would be a ton more interesting if players were able to be traded. Think about it.... Carson Palmer, Kevin Kolb, Vince Young, Donavan Mcnabb, Kyle Orton... The first few days of the draft could be a hell of a lot more interesting.