PDA

View Full Version : You losers are rubbing off on me!!!

THATHURMANATOR
04-25-2011, 08:15 AM
I have decided to not even watch the game tomorrow since there is no chance we win........

SabreEleven
04-25-2011, 08:23 AM
I think they'll lose tomorrow but it will kill me not to watch the game. You are the anti-Op, Thurm...Keep the faith for us.

THATHURMANATOR
04-25-2011, 09:07 AM
I think they'll lose tomorrow but it will kill me not to watch the game. You are the anti-Op, Thurm...Keep the faith for us.
It is a back and forth series separated by 1 goal differential. Why would I assume we have no shot at winning?

We lose Connolly and Pommer we get back at least Roy, who is a better player than either those 2.

PTI
04-25-2011, 09:17 AM
Connolly and Pommer play huge ice time. Timmy has been awesome on the PK. Pommer at least is an EVEN +/- in the playoffs, Vanek has 5 goals but is tops on the Sabres at -6. I love the guy but him and Gausted have been killing us on 5 on 5 play. I wish both guys were good to go and we ad Roy, but at least we get Roy back. Midget little lefty line, Gerbe-Roy-Ennis!!!! hahaha

BTW, I think Sabres will win Game 7.

chernobylwraiths
04-25-2011, 09:31 AM
I am considering not watching the first two periods based on the fact that I missed most of the two games (and all of both first two periods) where Miller shut them out.

BertSquirtgum
04-25-2011, 09:36 AM
It is a back and forth series separated by 1 goal differential. Why would I assume we have no shot at winning?

We lose Connolly and Pommer we get back at least Roy, who is a better player than either those 2.

because they have been out played in the last three games.

THATHURMANATOR
04-25-2011, 09:42 AM
because they have been out played in the last three games.
But in the last 6 we are tied. WHAT NOW?

BertSquirtgum
04-25-2011, 10:07 AM
the series record doesn't change the fact that the sabres are being outplayed in the 2nd and 3rd period, when it really counts. butler blows, he was on the ice for all 4 goals scored. i think they would be better off without that bum.

THATHURMANATOR
04-25-2011, 11:32 AM
the series record doesn't change the fact that the sabres are being outplayed in the 2nd and 3rd period, when it really counts. butler blows, he was on the ice for all 4 goals scored. i think they would be better off without that bum.
I think Montador has been worse. Either way I want Sekera in there!

chernobylwraiths
04-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Sekera is good offensively, but makes up for it being bad defensively.

The King
04-25-2011, 11:47 AM
I didnt give up on the B's after an 0-2 start... although I really wanted to

THATHURMANATOR
04-25-2011, 11:51 AM
I didnt give up on the B's after an 0-2 start... although I really wanted to
:hi5: It is because you aren't a loser like a lot of these guys are!

chernobylwraiths
04-25-2011, 12:50 PM
I am considering not watching the first two periods based on the fact that I missed most of the two games (and all of both first two periods) where Miller shut them out.

THURM! SHOULD I WATCH OR NOT??!

trapezeus
04-25-2011, 12:57 PM
ahhh, being a critical fan that can actually see the short comings of the teams ability to win a stanley cup = loser, but

being a homer that watched his team blow 2 2+ goal leads in back to back games = super fan.

got it.

ddaryl
04-25-2011, 01:13 PM
there's always a chance, but the fact is the team is not playing well enough to be SC champions...

maybe they squeak by Philly... but they don't match up well with Pitts or Wash...

I calls 'em like I sees 'em

Ebenezer
04-25-2011, 01:23 PM
I think Montador has been worse. Either way I want Sekera in there!

Monty has been horrible...has made me completely change the way I have felt about resigning him.

THATHURMANATOR
04-25-2011, 03:29 PM
THURM! SHOULD I WATCH OR NOT??!
No they already lost the game.

THATHURMANATOR
04-25-2011, 03:35 PM
ahhh, being a critical fan that can actually see the short comings of the teams ability to win a stanley cup = loser, but

being a homer that watched his team blow 2 2+ goal leads in back to back games = super fan.

got it.
I don't know how someone could read everything being written here then make the above statement.

What makes someone a LOSER is resigning to the fact that they lost before the game has even been played. It is LOSER mentality an not an attitude anyone in the sporting world who has won anything of substance could possibly have. I sure hope no one on the Sabres thinks like you guys do. If they do you are right we do have no chance....

I think we can all agree that blowing these leads is inexcusable but it is a battle out there. Both teams are giving their all. We won one and lost one of these games. The Sabres have a chance to make up for game 6 tomorrow. I for one feel like there is an equal chance they can win than lose....

trapezeus
04-25-2011, 03:48 PM
this year the sabres have put themselves in just about every horrible position before pulling through. at some point you have to hit the end of the life lines you get. perhaps tomorrow isn't it.

but with the injuries (more so that there isn't depth than the actual injuries themselves) the sabres are being asked to play a 60 minute game when all playoffs they've failed to do that.l

Bufftp
04-25-2011, 04:13 PM

got it.
'bout time.