• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Here's What We Actually Know About The Bills Intentions Thursday Night

Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Here's What We Actually Know About The Bills Intentions Thursday Night

Enjoy the moment because nothing has gotten out.

It could be anything.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

It's pretty obvious that the Bills are planning on drafting some new players Thursday night.

Comment

• Jaybird
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
        It's pretty obvious that the Bills are planning on drafting some new players Thursday night.
        I'm not sure I agree :)

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          One step farther... It's likely to be a very good prospect.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

high motor guy. We love that. especially if it's undersized. that's coming our way.

Comment

• PTI
              Banned
              • Jan 2011

Speedy LB, might able to return punts too!!!

Comment

• baalworship
                • May 2003

I bet Dick Jauron is going to be jealous if it's the Bills pick and Patrick Peterson and Von Miller are still on the board.

His head might explode trying to decide which pick would be more amazing, a cornerback or a 237 lb pass rusher.

Comment

• CleveSteve
                  • Apr 2011

Man, I really hope Miller's not still around when the Browns pick.

Comment

• k-oneputt
                    • Jun 2009

high motor, can play special teams, even better can return kicks, will have to change positions from college, probably small school reach "nobody knows about", will most likely get injured, and will take 2-3 years to see if he can develop and actually play.

Comment

• X-Era
                      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                      • Feb 2005

As much as I'm afraid of another Maybust, Miller would be one of my favorite picks at 3. I think he's everything that Maybin will likely never be.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by X-Era
                        One step farther... It's likely to be a very good prospect.
                        Not if they were drafted by Ralph Wilson and Tom Modrak...

Comment

• madness
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus
                          high motor guy. We love that. especially if it's undersized. that's coming our way.
                          You see, this is where I have to draw the line. It's not the same staff anymore so we WON'T be looking the same type of players. Why can't people get that through their heads?

Instead, we will be looking for oversized high motor guys!

Comment

• baalworship
                            • May 2003

Originally posted by madness
                            You see, this is where I have to draw the line. It's not the same staff anymore so we WON'T be looking the same type of players. Why can't people get that through their heads?

Instead, we will be looking for oversized high motor guys!
                            If we are drafting based on Nix's time at San Diego we are looking for players that like to juice.

Comment

• tcb5033
                              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by baalworship
                              If we are drafting based on Nix's time at San Diego we are looking for players that like to juice.
                              Hey, I'm good with that if they are!

Comment

Working...
                              X