PDA

View Full Version : I hate it when some people act like they know something when they don't

Mr. Miyagi
04-26-2011, 01:23 PM
Some people, posters here or media speculators out there, act like they know some inside information and make comments like "so and so won't be there, believe me" or "I know this and that is going to happen, can't tell you how I know".

Please. None of us know, even if we have heard it from some "insider" dropping some hints, doesn't mean crap. No one is "leaking" anything real because no one knows. Only a handful of people do and those handful of people are highly paid and way up there in the organization. If they "leak" it it's because they want people to talk about it, not what really is going to happen. It's all mind games and your "insiders" are all just pawns.

So please spare us the "I know something you don't know" nonsense. Until Thursday, we're all just guessing.

Bangarang
04-26-2011, 01:26 PM
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j374/Prophetoas/REACTION%20IMAGES/applause.gif?t=1303242603

X-Era
04-26-2011, 01:27 PM
Some people, posters here or media speculators out there, act like they know some inside information and make comments like "so and so won't be there, believe me" or "I know this and that is going to happen, can't tell you how I know".

Please. None of us know, even if we have heard it from some "insider" dropping some hints, doesn't mean crap. No one is "leaking" anything real because no one knows. Only a handful of people do and those handful of people are highly paid and way up there in the organization. If they "leak" it it's because they want people to talk about it, not what really is going to happen. It's all mind games and your "insiders" are all just pawns.

So please spare us the "I know something you don't know" nonsense. Until Thursday, we're all just guessing.
:clap:

And anyone who supposedly "knows" because they have watched a bunch of drafts is only slightly less full of crap... me included.

Give a guess, make a prediction, but realize you are very likely to be wrong.

And if you do end up being right, you don't really get an award.

k-oneputt
04-26-2011, 01:30 PM
And how long has it taken you to fiqure this out ?

CleveSteve
04-26-2011, 01:30 PM
Sorry, you're right.

When I say "X won't be there," I mean "I think it's highly unlikely X will be available, so I would have a strong contingency plan already in place for when that pick comes up."

I'm usually posting from my phone, though, and it would be a pain to type all that out. My bad.

I hope I've never given the impression that I think I have any insider information. I have none.

THRILLHO
04-26-2011, 01:32 PM
I <3 youtube scouts!

Ickybaluky
04-26-2011, 01:41 PM
What the hell else do you want people to talk about? It is a friggin' message board, it is where blowhards go to be heard.

What do you expect?

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-26-2011, 01:43 PM
I think you just described almost everyone here. My favorite is when they throw in a term like "technique", LOL.

TacklingDummy
04-26-2011, 01:51 PM
I've heard from a good source that Denver will be trading out of the #2 spot with either Washington or Tennessee and they will be drafting Gabbert. Which would leave Dareus available when the Bills select.

psubills62
04-26-2011, 02:54 PM
Sources have told me that relatively anonymous people on message boards say pretty much whatever they want, and will continue to do so despite complaints.

CleveSteve
04-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Sources have told me that relatively anonymous people on message boards say pretty much whatever they want, and will continue to do so despite complaints.

I'm hearing that may in fact be the case.

DraftBoy
04-26-2011, 03:28 PM
:wave:

madness
04-26-2011, 03:34 PM
I'm hearing that may in fact be the case.

My inside source can confirm that what you are hearing about what psubills62 is hearing is almost a definite possible likelihood.

BuffaloBlitz83
04-26-2011, 03:38 PM
:wave:

Your sources are ****!

Mr. Miyagi
04-26-2011, 03:40 PM
My inside source which I consider very solid tells me that everyone is full of crap.

BuffaloBlitz83
04-26-2011, 03:44 PM
My inside source which I consider very solid tells me that everyone is full of crap.

You're full of ****. We will draft Stanzi or Mallet

Yasgur's Farm
04-26-2011, 03:45 PM

So please spare us the "I know something you don't know" nonsense. Until Thursday, we're all just guessing.:bf1:

X-Era
04-26-2011, 03:45 PM
My inside source which I consider very solid tells me that everyone is full of crap.Unless they just purged themselves of their crap. They then go out and refill with even more crap.

Luisito23
04-26-2011, 04:03 PM
What a stupid ass thread...You don't like reading what people have to say, then don't read, or post in a message board you :clown:

cgbm
04-26-2011, 04:09 PM
my sourses (all you guys) are my favorite people, and would never lie to me or ever be wrong when talking to me.

cookie G
04-26-2011, 05:01 PM
When I talked to Buddy and Chan last night, we just talked about BBQ.

and strippers.

They know where I stand on the draft.