PDA

View Full Version : Id like to challenge the board:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-26-2011, 10:37 PM
I've been very suprised and pleased with the civility of this forum as we approach the draft. For the most part people have refrained from the nasty and childish behavior that permiated the forum surrounding the discussions about losman/edwards and also last year during the coaching search.

Id like to challenge the great fans on this site to maintain this decorum over the next 5 days as we draft and then digest the decisions made by 1BD.

GO BILLS!

TigerJ
04-26-2011, 11:52 PM
"Civil" is my middle name.

ServoBillieves
04-26-2011, 11:54 PM
Shut up, you know nothing of the draft. Who you want is stupid and an immediate bust, we should have taken (x), you're mother was a hamster, you make children cry. Gailey is a loser, Nix is old, Ralph is a genius (wait what?), and Modrak needs to go.

Losman > Edwards, Edwards > Losman, Nall > Holcomb, Pie > Mashed potatoes.

Whew... is that all of em? Ok good, then we can all stay civil. I'll be the scapegoat

CleveSteve
04-27-2011, 12:05 AM
Losman > Edwards, Edwards > Losman, Nall > Holcomb

If it makes you feel any better, we've had dozens (if not hundreds) of Quinn/Anderson, Couch/Holcomb, heck there were probably multiple Dilfer/Frye threads on the Browns board.

BertSquirtgum
04-27-2011, 01:50 AM
says the guy who wants the bills to draft newton. :stupid:

Novacane
04-27-2011, 06:05 AM
If we pick Newton you can look forward to 2-3 years repeat of the Losman/Edwards discussions :rofl:

Johnny Bugmenot
04-27-2011, 06:51 AM
Id like to challenge the great fans on this site to maintain this decorum over the next 5 days as we draft and then digest the decisions made by 1BD. Good luck with that. That civility (and I'll admit, it has been greater than most years) will probably be gone once the Bills blow their pick tomorrow evening. Then the uproar will return.

"They picked who?! Gaaah!"

madness
04-27-2011, 08:10 AM
Why so Serious?

Mr. Miyagi
04-27-2011, 08:14 AM
All the Newton lickers can kiss my :moon:

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

shelby
04-27-2011, 08:18 AM
Good post.....it's ok to argue a point, as long as you are able to do so without resorting to immature fourth grade name calling.

:gobills:

patmoran2006
04-27-2011, 08:26 AM
There's always wise-cracks but that's what I love about this board.. Compared to others, it's far and away the most friendly where someone can say what they want and generally not get flamed to death for their opinions.

X-Era
04-27-2011, 08:38 AM
Good post.....it's ok to argue a point, as long as you are able to do so without resorting to immature fourth grade name calling.

:gobills:Fifth grade is fine... :couch:

THRILLHO
04-27-2011, 09:33 AM
I think we are going to need six hours to just go off and call each other the childish names, and make slurs about one's mothers, and question each other's sexuality. Otherwise, we will keep bottling it up and it will EXPLODE out of us.

k-oneputt
04-27-2011, 09:37 AM
If the Bills can keep their annual draft stupidity to a minimum there should be civility.
If they have a chance at Dareus at #3 and pass then all bets are off.