ANy QB drafted within the first 3 rounds will be the starter at least by the game 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PTI
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

ANy QB drafted within the first 3 rounds will be the starter at least by the game 10

Without a doubt. No matter who. Fitz is awful, worst incumbent starter in the NFL by far. Losman, coming of beng the 14th rated passer was surpassed after a decent season by a 3rd round QB in Edwards who played 10 games as a rookie. Mark it down.
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: ANy QB drafted within the first 3 rounds will be the starter at least by the game 10

Originally posted by PTI
    Without a doubt. No matter who. Fitz is awful, worst incumbent starter in the NFL by far. Losman, coming of beng the 14th rated passer was surpassed after a decent season by a 3rd round QB in Edwards who played 10 games as a rookie. Mark it down.

Ummmm...

No. Not even close.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

Re: ANy QB drafted within the first 3 rounds will be the starter at least by the game 10

People said this about Brohm last year.
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• CleveSteve
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by PTI
        Fitz is awful, worst incumbent starter in the NFL by far.
        Cardinals, Redskins, Vikings, and Titans fans may disagree with you.

Comment

• Mike13
          • Aug 2005

Fitz is a very good game manager.

Comment

• McBFLO
            • Mar 2003

This is sort of a "Hey everyone, look at me!" type of thread. What a waste of time.
            Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• wmoz11
              • Sep 2008

Fitz has balls as big as his brain. He's physically limited, but I absolutely love the way he plays the game.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by McFearless24
                This is sort of a "Hey everyone, look at me!" type of thread. What a waste of time.
                Anytime I see an Internet fanboy say "mark it down," I thank him for releasing me from any further attention to him.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• The King
                  Without me it's just Awe so
                  • Jun 2004

Fitz is better than any QB on the Seahawks, Raiders, Cardinals, Dolphins, & Panthers. And he's played better than guys like Garrad, Romo, Kitna, Jackson as well.
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                  He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                  mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• PTI
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by CleveSteve
                    Cardinals, Redskins, Vikings, and Titans fans may disagree with you.
                    Not one of those teams technically has an incumbent starter like the Bills do in Fitz, and it is false if one says so.

Comment

• PTI
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by wmoz11
                      Fitz has balls as big as his brain. He's physically limited, but I absolutely love the way he plays the game.
                      All that gets you is 6 wins tops.

Comment

• wmoz11
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by PTI
                        All that gets you is 6 wins tops.
                        Our horrible defense gives us 6 wins tops.

Comment

• PTI
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by wmoz11
                          Our horrible defense gives us 6 wins tops.
                          Better QB play would have won 4 or 5 more games last season.

Comment

• PTI
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Philagape
                            People said this about Brohm last year.
                            And what was wrong with that? It was silly to wait for game 17 to see how bad he was. That was just plain dumb.

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PTI
                              And what was wrong with that? It was silly to wait for game 17 to see how bad he was. That was just plain dumb.
                              A lot of us didn't have to wait at all. We knew how bad he was already.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞