PDA

View Full Version : Panthers want Newton? Broncos want Miller? That's cool.

BillsWin
04-27-2011, 09:53 PM
It means we get this guy and that my friends, is a good thing.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6402899

ublinkwescore
04-27-2011, 09:58 PM
I want that guy if he's there - we can NOT PASS ON HIM!!! Get your heads out of your asses Nix and Gailey. GAMES ARE WON IN THE TRENCHES. END OF SUBJECT.

sqad5
04-27-2011, 10:01 PM
Please

NOT THE DUDE...
04-27-2011, 10:13 PM
passing on ngata, passing on mangold, passing on other countless big men have cost us dearly. passing on dareus would probably be the dumbest thing obd has ever done... the dude is the next reggie white...

BuffaloBlitz83
04-27-2011, 10:30 PM
passing on ngata, passing on mangold, passing on other countless big men have cost us dearly. passing on dareus would probably be the dumbest thing obd has ever done... the dude is the next reggie white...

You gotta be ****ing kidding me with a comparison to possibly the greatest DL of all time. dareus is a great talent but can't sniff Suh's jock. And you are going with Reggie White

Mike
04-27-2011, 10:32 PM

I get your point, but he is not even a DE so no way hes the next reggie white. He is not even as good a prospect as SUH, who has great. If he plays as well as ngata or haynworth -when at ten- than he would be a great pick. much needed DT.
PS: I am afraid Bills may once again pass on the obviously right pick

patmoran2006
04-27-2011, 10:51 PM

what?????????????

bigbub2352
04-27-2011, 10:53 PM
would love this pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no skill players

ublinkwescore
04-28-2011, 10:26 PM
where does all this Suh is superior to Dareus crap come from? because Suh is supposed to be this awesome pass rusher? well, last few times I youtubed Dareus, half his highlights were of him taking down QBs.

jcdavey
04-28-2011, 11:04 PM
where does all this Suh is superior to Dareus crap come from? because Suh is supposed to be this awesome pass rusher? well, last few times I youtubed Dareus, half his highlights were of him taking down QBs.
it's because suh has done it at the pro level.....

dareus like all other draft picks this year, will have to prove their worth in the nfl