• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

My Grill Is Going To Fly Off My Balcony

I'm hearing big-time from Orchard Park today that the Bills are going to pass over Marcell Dareus and select Patrick Peterson instead.

If I'm wrong, I will take a million flames on here. ."You're an idiot" the worst you can possibly come up with, and I'll have the biggest smile in the world on my face.

God, I hope that's smokescreen info..... You're the worst run defense in the NFL, have the worst front seven in the NFL, have a chance to get the top DL in the draft, and your remedy is a cornerback with the highest pick you've had since Bruce Smith?

Don't bother with the Darrelle REvis comparisons. If Revis was in Buffalo, there wouldn't be a Revis Island. .If there were, you could book an entire vacation on Revis Island if he played behind this front seven.

I WANT TO BE WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Re: My Grill Is Going To Fly Off My Balcony

I will hate that a little less than gabbert I guess

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

Peterson to Bills heating up ... Gabbert to Bills heating up ... whatever.

Draft reporters are like ants that swarm the scraps thrown away by the teams. They so own you.
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• psubills62
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2008

The only day-of-the-draft info that I've heard become reality was Tyson Jackson to Kansas City at #3 overall. Combining this with the Gabbert rumors, I have to think the Bills are just throwing out smokescreens. Please, please let it be a smokescreen.
        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

With multiple players being leaked now, they must be trying to get a team to trade up. They're playing the press like a fiddle.
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
            • Feb 2009

Yet just 3 hours ago it was Gabbert, I think it's official, no one knows whats going on.

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Philagape
              With multiple players being leaked now, they must be trying to get a team to trade up. They're playing the press like a fiddle.
              I seriously believe this, I don't know who they want but there doing it for a reason.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Philagape

Exactly, and all the media swoops in and has to report it... LMAO

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                  I'm hearing big-time from Orchard Park today that the Bills are going to pass over Marcell Dareus and select Patrick Peterson instead.

If I'm wrong, I will take a million flames on here. ."You're an idiot" the worst you can possibly come up with, and I'll have the biggest smile in the world on my face.

God, I hope that's smokescreen info..... You're the worst run defense in the NFL, have the worst front seven in the NFL, have a chance to get the top DL in the draft, and your remedy is a cornerback with the highest pick you've had since Bruce Smith?

Don't bother with the Darrelle REvis comparisons. If Revis was in Buffalo, there wouldn't be a Revis Island. .If there were, you could book an entire vacation on Revis Island if he played behind this front seven.

I WANT TO BE WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Shefter says Gabbert

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

If we take Peterson, I'm not going to quit being a Bills' fan. But I will take a few more steps back, and seriously start to consider other activities on Sunday afternoons in the fall.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ct bills fan
                      • Jul 2002

Dareus seems the obvious choice, yet haven't hear his name out of One Bills Drive, probably for a reason. Even the Bills couldn't screw up this one up, right?

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                        I'm only concerned with going on in NYC today, but will add that if there is any truth to this ...the Bills may have found a partner to trade down with. JUST a gut reaction.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

I agree with every "media being owned" comment you guys are all saying.. You're right. I don't disagree.

just telling you what I'm hearing.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• psubills62
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Sep 2008

This being smoke makes sense. There have been a number of rumors stating that Team X wants to trade up to get Peterson (49ers, Texans, etc.). Buffalo may be playing off of those, basically giving teams a reason to work a possible trade out with them instead of another team like Cleveland.
                            "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

I hope you are right for once. I hope the Bills pass on Dareus and take Green instead of Peterson though.
                              Last edited by TacklingDummy; 04-28-2011, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X