• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

Updates from Radio City Music Hall

Here is a thread where I will post all my updates, along with links and pics from NYC.

DomainMarket.com sells premium domain names to entrepreneurs, businesses, and nonprofits that want to dominate their online marketplaces and control great brands.

We just finished interviewing Mark Ingram, and that will be uploaded soon on The Fan Hub website, so be sure to check it out.
  • T-Long
    • Sep 2003

Re: Updates from Radio City Music Hall

Here is the interview with Alabama Mark Ingram, and some thoughts on the Bills at the end. Enjoy!

DomainMarket.com sells premium domain names to entrepreneurs, businesses, and nonprofits that want to dominate their online marketplaces and control great brands.

Comment

• T-Long
      • Sep 2003

Unfortunately, the internet access at Radio City was down for the entire first round. I'm telling you what, people were furious and it was not pretty. I will post all my pictures and the ENTIRE Marcell Dareus press conference from downstairs, where I was able to ask him a question. It's really good stuff guys. I will have it all for you later tonight

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

I don't know what's more shocking.

The fact that the Bills actually didn't botch the pick?

Or the fact that you don't have mobile hotspot on your phone?

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by T-Long
          Unfortunately, the internet access at Radio City was down for the entire first round. I'm telling you what, people were furious and it was not pretty. I will post all my pictures and the ENTIRE Marcell Dareus press conference from downstairs, where I was able to ask him a question. It's really good stuff guys. I will have it all for you later tonight
          Why didn't you guys start chanting "We want the internet". I think the "we want football" chant worked.

Comment

• T-Long
            • Sep 2003

Here are my pics from last night inside Radio City Music Hall. The Dareus press conference is uploading as we speak

Comment

Working...
            X