• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Dear teams in the NFL

Dear teams in the NFL,

Stop trading future first round picks to the Patriots. Do you not see what they do? Are you not aware that they do not need more picks? Find a team around them and make the move. Do not keep making them better and better and better.

My God - are you all run by idiots??

Thank you,

Concerned Fans of the Buffalo Bills
    Last edited by Dr. Lecter; 04-28-2011, 10:22 PM.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

Re: Dear teams in the NFL

Dear teams in the NFL,

Stop trading future first round picks to the Patriots. Do you not see what they do? Are you not aware that they do not need more picks? Find a team around them and make the move. Do not keep making them better and better and better.

My God - are you all full of idiots??

Thank you,

Concerned Fans of the Buffalo Bills
    No Offense, but what was mildly ******ed.
    If it is good for the team, like it was for Green Bay when they got Clay Mathews via Pats trade, or Saints who just go Ingram, then they gotta do it!

Besides I am glad Mathews & Ingram are not on the Pats...
    Please Make Sense

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

teams should just embargo the pats, and try to make other teams in the AFC East better to undermine them. (hint hint other NFL teams - give us your good players so we can dismantle these douchebags 2 times a year.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Ickybaluky
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mike
        No Offense, but what was mildly ******ed.
        If it is good for the team, like it was for Green Bay when they got Clay Mathews via Pats trade, or Saints who just go Ingram, then they gotta do it
        The Matthews trade did not involve a first round pick. But you have a point, the risk in dealing down is you miss out on a real good player. The plus is it allows them to mutiply picks.

In hindsight, the Matthews trade down didn't work out, but they did turn it into Darius Butler, Brandon Tate, Julian Edelman and Rob Gronkowksi (traded one of the picks to Jacksonville for a 7th and 2010 2nd). Not terrible, but I woudl rather have Matthews.

Belichick likes his second rounders for value.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Wait until the Patriots trade the number 1 pick in the second round tomorrow....

Comment

Working...
          X