7) S Rahim Moore
8) DE Brooks Reed
9) TE Lance Kendricks
10) DT Stephen Paea

Buffalo has options.

Bowers, Ayers, Rudolph, Mallet, Reed

Night Train
04-29-2011, 07:39 AM
I'd pass on Bledsoe Mallett and consider any of the others.

SquishDaFish
04-29-2011, 07:42 AM
Bowers! If not him then Ayers,Mallet or Kaepernick

TigerJ
04-29-2011, 07:48 AM
My personal preference would be Dalton or Kaepernick, but if Buffalo opts not go go QB, then Ayers or Reed would make Buffalo that much better on defense.

ChristopherWalken
04-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Bowers is damaged goods and not worth risking a 34th overall pick, IMO.

No one on this list excites me at 34 overall. I'd like to see the Bills push a trade down, even if it's for picks next year.

ChristopherWalken
04-29-2011, 07:56 AM
My personal preference would be Dalton or Kaepernick, but if Buffalo opts not go go QB, then Ayers or Reed would make Buffalo that much better on defense.

I love the idea of Kaepernick but feel the only reason his value has risen at this stage is because of the run on QBs in the 1st round. If the Bills could trade down mid/late 2nd, I think he might still be availble being that Mallet (don't want him), and Dalton still avail.

Seattle, Cincy, Washington and 49ers will still be considering a QB.

BillsWin
04-29-2011, 07:59 AM
Reed or Ayers would once again improve the defense. I wouldnt rule out Mallet PR Dalton but there are some potential day one starters defensively at that spot.

THATHURMANATOR
04-29-2011, 08:14 AM
I don't see why we would want either of these two QBs. Fitz is better than either. Build the rest of the team up. Roll with Fitzy and get a veteran backup.

Jeff1220
04-29-2011, 08:18 AM
Rudolph. How long has it been since the Bills had a legitimate TE?

Bufftp
04-29-2011, 08:28 AM
what's a TE, I have vague memory's of such a thing...

more cowbell
04-29-2011, 09:09 AM
Akeem Ayers would start day one at OLB on this defense...he is a PERFECT fit...however I think the Cheaters will take him at the top of round 2

stuckincincy
04-29-2011, 09:27 AM
Akeem Ayers would start day one at OLB on this defense...he is a PERFECT fit...however I think the Cheaters will take him at the top of round 2

Pats might be interested - but I think they might be looking more to the d-line. Ayers has decent size, but I don't think he's big enough for steady DE duty.

I agree - Ayers would be a nifty pick for BUF. Then they'd best be turning their peepers on OL prospects. They are fortunate in that Fitzie has pretty good get-out-of-Dodge instincts, but that's not the way to get to a winning season.

OpIv37
04-29-2011, 09:33 AM
Rudolph. How long has it been since the Bills had a legitimate TE?
Rudolph is the real deal but I dont know if the Bills would utilize him properly.

mysticsoto
04-29-2011, 09:36 AM
I'm surprised there isn't more love for Brooks around here. He can play both DE in 4-3 or OLB in 3-4. He's probably faster and definitely stronger than Ayers and has a fantastic work ethic (something I feel is important for players to come here).

EDS
04-29-2011, 09:36 AM
Ayers or Reed make alot of sense for the Bills. Matez Wilson is another guy to consider as they have to improve the talent at ILB.