PDA

View Full Version : Dareus + Williams = Chaos

Don't Panic
04-29-2011, 03:22 PM
If we thought Kyle Williams was a beast next to Stroud and Edwards, wait until he plays next to Dareus. Those two are going to give 3/5 of the O Lines we play fits. They are going to make our LBs so much better (especially if one of them is named Ayers). It is truly scary how much better one player just made our football team.

Bangarang
04-29-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm very interested in seeing what our line is going to look like. What if Troup comes in and makes a solid case for starting at NT? I'm not sure what's going to happen but this could be a very good problem to have.

ddaryl
04-29-2011, 03:28 PM
should be interesting as both players are good penetrators and can also hold the line

Dareus is a beast and I look forward to seeing what he becomes after that full year of an NFL training program.

Kyle Williams has to be licking his chops cause he is going to get more opportunities to make plays behind the LOS...

Our DB's will also benefit because of the pressure we should be able to generate on opposing QB's as well.

colin
imagine if we throw in bowers (and he's healthy enough to play)? with them, poz, and merriman, we can show 34 and 43 to teams and be solid.

ServoBillieves
A front of Williams, Dareus, and Edwards is nasty, with Troup, Carrington, and others filtering in? Maybe move Williams to end? Just... wow. Great D-Line.

Don't Panic
I'm very interested in seeing what our line is going to look like. What if Troup comes in and makes a solid case for starting at NT? I'm not sure what's going to happen but this could be a very good problem to have.

If Troup proves ready to start then I say screw it... line up Troup and Williams inside and Dareus and Edwards outside with Carrington ready to sub in. That would be an incredibly stout front 4 and give our 3 LBs the freedom to make plays. That would also make a guy like Ayers look that much better in a Bills uni!

ddaryl

Not a problem at all.. We will be rotating at least 3 DT's in an out, and Dareus can play almost anywhere on the line. We will find ways to get him on the field and keep him on the field.

Don't Panic
04-29-2011, 03:30 PM
imagine if we throw in bowers (and he's healthy enough to play)? with them, poz, and merriman, we can show 34 and 43 to teams and be solid.
After thinking it out, I think Bowers is an unneeded luxury. I'd take Ayers over him if we were on the clock right now and both were there. Ayers would benefit so much from what has been described in various forms above... as would Poz, Merriman... even Maybin.

On that note... Maybin actually may be able to play NFL football playing over Dareus' right butt cheek.

PromoTheRobot
04-29-2011, 03:30 PM
If we thought Kyle Williams was a beast next to Stroud and Edwards, wait until he plays next to Dareus. Those two are going to give 3/5 of the O Lines we play fits. They are going to make our LBs so much better (especially if one of them is named Ayers). It is truly scary how much better one player just made our football team.

Throw in a healthy Merriman? I'm getting a chub.

PTR

madness
04-29-2011, 03:33 PM
We play a lot of nickle 4 man fronts anyway so we could see some very interesting combinations.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-29-2011, 04:52 PM
dareus can speed rush off the edge too...

Mad Max
04-29-2011, 04:55 PM

Nice. Here's what we could we call them.

http://www.chaostheoryband.ca/wallpaper/CHAOS_THEORY_wallpaper_style1_1152x864.jpg

OpIv37
04-29-2011, 04:55 PM
On that note... Maybin actually may be able to play NFL football playing over Dareus' right butt cheek.

whoa, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

BertSquirtgum
04-29-2011, 09:03 PM
i think kyle williams should play DE in the 3-4 set

Don't Panic
04-29-2011, 09:10 PM
i think kyle williams should play DE in the 3-4 set

How about they pop back and forth.... keeping the O line guessing.