X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

With the 34th pick in the 2011 draft the Buffalo Bills select CB Aaron Williams

CB Aaron Williams

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

Re: With the 34th pick in the 2011 draft the Buffalo Bills select CB Aaron Williams

i don't know how i feel about this pick....

Comment

• sqad5
      • Dec 2004

Re: With the 34th pick in the 2011 draft the Buffalo Bills select CB Aaron Williams

wtf i knew they would eventually **** up
      >

Comment

• Zero
        Primary Objective: Buffalo Bills- Super Bowl Champs
        • Oct 2004

W-T-F?

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Jan 2010

they needed a starter at cb, florence is gone, mcgee is up there in age...

Comment

• Buckets
            • Jun 2003

There's the Bills I know!!!!!!!

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

Goodbye Donte?

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

Nice player but not at 34. Another Buffalo Bills reach

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                  • Sep 2010

I said that we needed to go Jimmy Smith, or Aaron Williams. The kid is good, everyone calm down.
                  Originally posted by OpIv37
                  You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                    Will not tolerate vandalism.
                    • Apr 2006

Not the worst pick in the world, but not the best either. As I stated before, DB depth is due for some fresh faces so this is an upgrade.

Still, I think there were more ideal positions that could have been filled in this round. Maybe there'll be some trading up, IDK.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Ahhh just as I suspected all the idiots are upset because they don't know enough about football to know who Aaron williams is. The guy was one of the best available players. Florence is now gone for sure, which is fine with me.

Comment

• Mahdi
                        • Mar 2004

I thought we would go Dowling... we went with the next best CB on the board. They realize that if they want to be able to unleash blitzers they need guys that can cover...

Its a good move.

Comment

• DrGraves
                          • Mar 2008

mcgee's career is over. mark my words.

Comment

• mayotm
                            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Novacane
                            Nice player but not at 34. Another Buffalo Bills reach
                            I don't love the pick, but it's not really a reach. It's about where most projected him to go.

Comment

• Night Train
                              Retired - On Several Levels
                              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by madness
                              Goodbye Donte?
                              This. He's our new starter at SS.

Mayock is basically saying that and the write-ups say he projects as a safety. Rated 1st/2nd round talent in Ourlads with a 9.03 overall rating. Slaps down a lot of balls.
                              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                              X