Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

The annual "Buffalo is stupid because they didn't pick who *I* wanted" thread

Just thought it should all be in one place...
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Re: The annual "Buffalo is stupid because they didn't pick who *I* wanted" thread

I wanted Mallet or Ayers. But I like this pick too.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
      • Mar 2004

Re: The annual "Buffalo is stupid because they didn't pick who *I* wanted" thread

Crazy... I mean the Bills have proven us naysayers wrong over and over with all their amazing picks.

I wanted Oher but they really shut me up by picking Maybin... or when I wanted Ngata and not Whitner. When I didn't want McKelvin....
      Last edited by Canadian'eh!; 04-29-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
        Just thought it should all be in one place...
        LOL - Outstanding

Williams starts BTW at Safety in place of Whitner. So that's 2 new starters, headlined by the best player in the draft and we're not reaching for these flawed QB's.

Yeah...I'm really upset..
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• methos4ever
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Night Train
          LOL - Outstanding

Williams starts BTW at Safety in place of Whitner. So that's 2 new starters, headlined by the best player in the draft and we're not reaching for these flawed QB's.

Yeah...I'm really upset..
          Don't know what the hubbub is regarding drafting him. He's a good player.

Comment

Working...
          X