With the 68th pick in the 2011 draft the Buffalo Bills select LB Kelvin Sheppard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

With the 68th pick in the 2011 draft the Buffalo Bills select LB Kelvin Sheppard

LB Kelvin Sheppard

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: With the 68th pick in the 2011 draft the Buffalo Bills select LB Kelvin Sheppard

WOW!! Ah-MAZING

Comment

• DrGraves
      • Mar 2008

Re: With the 68th pick in the 2011 draft the Buffalo Bills select LB Kelvin Sheppard

good pick here

Comment

• Scumbag College
        • Oct 2002

Let the celebration/anger begin!
        Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Jan 2010

AWESOME PICK, HE WAS IN MY MOCK!

Comment

• elltrain22
            • Sep 2003

Great pick!! I was hoping we'd draft him. I like his talent, and I love that we filled another position of need.
            If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Latest on LB Kelvin Sheppard including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com

Sheppard has the skill-set necessary to become a solid starting 4-3 outside linebacker in the NFL. Does a good job pursuing and tackling in open space and on the perimeter and can play in zone coverage but doesn't possess elite speed to consistently apply pressure off the edge or matchup in man against dangerous backs or tight ends. Struggles when cornered in a phone booth. Can be neutralized if blockers get good position and their hands on him. Takes some false steps and loses discipline with pursuit angles at times, but does possess solid instincts and awareness. Sheppard could sneak into Day 2.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

great pick. i had read that they loved him after coaching him at the senior bowl. much better than taking ryan mallett there..
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• THRILLHO
                  This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
                  • Feb 2009

Committed to the D.
                  True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• DesertFox24
                    • Jul 2005

LOVE THIS PICK. LOVED him at the senior bowl, loved him during the season.

I am psyched.

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Run stuffing ILB. Love the pick.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• CAbills
                        • Jul 2004

Loved him at senior bowl took leadership of the South defense. Obviously coaches picked up on it.
                        Lets Go Buffalo!
                        Boiler Up!

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by JOHN DELLAPELLE
                          AWESOME PICK, HE WAS IN MY MOCK!

Which of the 47 mocks?

Comment

• Luisito23
                            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                            • Apr 2003

I think we're having one of the best drafts we've had in over a decade.
                            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Does this make Aaron Williams a better pick?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X