PDA

View Full Version : I kinda got a weird feeling right now

BambinoSux
09-08-2002, 03:39 PM
I'm pretty PO'd about the way it ended and right now I am having a hard time feeling optimistic but is it me or did we play a heck of a game today on offense and defense. I was suprised at the defense, especially Edwards' sack in the first drive. I am ticked now, but when I realize the ST won't give up 17 pts every week, I think there is reason to be optimistic.

SoCalBillsFan
09-08-2002, 03:41 PM
Heck of a game by the O. Heck of a game. Fought back, drew rallied us, big play for a score.

Why couldn't the coin land on tails.

JayWood
09-08-2002, 03:44 PM
Get ready ladies and gents, iam not saying we are going to win tons of games but if they are anything like today, its going to be a fun and exciting year

BambinoSux
09-08-2002, 03:48 PM
I'm really impressed by that Run Blocking. Travis really did look like Emmitt Smith today. Can't wait to see them against a weaker Minnesota defense next week.

Shiny Chicken
09-08-2002, 03:58 PM
Travis was cathing a lot of great passes too.. I seem to remember when he first came here, people saying that he couldn't catch... right...

don137
09-08-2002, 04:12 PM
One thing I took away from this game is that defenses respect Bledsoe enough to have the DB's and safety's play off the line. As a result Henry might have a very impressive year.

TigerJ
09-08-2002, 05:07 PM
I don't think it's unreasonable at all to think Henry could gain 1,500 yards. That should help take pressure off of DB and the passing game. The pass blocking has to get better. No reason it shouldn't given the fact that these guys are all young, good athletes but haven't played together much to get coordination down. The defensive line was better than expected. Ahanotu made some plays despite not really being in playing shape. Edwards even made his presence known. They still need to get more pressure on the QB. The DBs are good, but they're out on the edge one on one. If the QB has time, there's no CB tandem in the league that can shut down good WRs for a whole game.

It looks to me aon first impressions that this is a much more talented team than the Bills fielded a year ago. I'm hopeful for a half way decent season.