PDA

View Full Version : Todd McShay picks the Bills as his top team so far

X-Era
04-29-2011, 10:05 PM
In the draft... best draft so far in his opinion.

Loves that we stayed home and got great picks.

:clap:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-29-2011, 10:06 PM
wow we usually get panned for weeks after the draft

T-Long
04-29-2011, 10:09 PM
damn, you are quick X! I'm gonna start calling you trigger finger!

All 3 of them were right: Cincy, Buffalo, and Detroit cleaned up. You can add the Saints in there too, but they were wheeling and dealing.

I am very very satisfied with the draft so far in the first three rounds. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

X-Era
04-29-2011, 10:11 PM

All 3 of them were right: Cincy, Buffalo, and Detroit cleaned up. You can add the Saints in there too, but they were wheeling and dealing.

I am very very satisfied with the draft so far in the first three rounds. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.Are you kidding? I'm like a kid who just woke up before his parents on Christmas... I love the draft.

X-Era
04-29-2011, 10:12 PM

I am very very satisfied with the draft so far in the first three rounds. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.I expect some offensive players.

Michael82
04-30-2011, 02:39 AM
Great to hear!

clumping platelets
04-30-2011, 04:15 AM
Love the draft!

DMBcrew36
04-30-2011, 04:18 AM
"I love the draft" "I love the draft" bla bla bla

Considering we've BLOWN it the past how many years?

I'm just glad we got the right guy with our top pick - and by right guy, I mean a guy who likely won't be a bust and is in the top position of need to help a team that hasn't made the playoffs in almost TWELVE YEARS.

better days
04-30-2011, 07:38 AM
I said after the 1st rnd yesterday that anyone that had doubts about Nix should no longer have them. Some people said they would wait until they saw more before they would stop doubting Nix.

Well, what do you doubters have to say now?

better days
04-30-2011, 07:51 AM

I am very very satisfied with the draft so far in the first three rounds. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

As a Bucs fan, I am very happy with their draft as well. Clayborn & Bowers along with last years 1st pick McCoy will put some pressure that has been lacking for a long time on opposing QB's.

With this draft the Bucs are poised to challenge for the Division title.

superbills
04-30-2011, 07:58 AM
As a Bucs fan, I am very happy with their draft as well. Clayborn & Bowers along with last years 1st pick McCoy will put some pressure that has been lacking for a long time on opposing QB's.

If their medical issues are clear, the Bucs got the steals of the draft. If not, the Bucs might be getting a shot at some high draft picks in the coming year or two.

Night Train
04-30-2011, 07:59 AM

The Bucs have been really doing well the last 2 years and Bowers is now an inexpensive gamble. Morris is doing a great job as coach.

better days
04-30-2011, 08:07 AM
If their medical issues are clear, the Bucs got the steals of the draft. If not, the Bucs might be getting a shot at some high draft picks in the coming year or two.

The Bucs would have a pretty good team even without Clayborn & Bowers. McCoy was injured last year, he should be healthy so that is like an extra pick. I would expect the Bucs to draft no higher than they did this year in the next draft & if Clayborn & Bowers are both productive the Bucs can win the Division.

ddaryl
04-30-2011, 08:50 AM
Yep, bumbling Nix strikes again

Overall I'm happy with our draft so far. It's starting to look like 2 solid drafts in 2 years

tampabay25690
04-30-2011, 08:54 AM
I luv the draft as well......
Dareus going to Buffalo was like having Santa drop of presents in April instead of December.........
Im 1 of the few that thought Aaron Williams in the 2nd was a steal.
I thought he would have been gone in the 25 range of the 1st.
I think it was great value and a huge need for the secondary..

Im a huge Sheppard fan....We got a very good LB from the best conference in college ball. The guy is a leader out there. Reminds me of Brandon Spikes from Florida. Not a blazing fast guy but a guy that is around the ball all the time...
The guy was 1st team SEC....

JCBills
04-30-2011, 08:59 AM
Told ya so.

Danny Duberstein
04-30-2011, 09:04 AM
Can't say I disagree.

Although Detroit, New Orleans, Indy and Green Bay had awesome drafts too.

mysticsoto
04-30-2011, 09:08 AM
Can't say I disagree.

Although Detroit and Green Bay had awesome drafts too.

New Orleans too.

Mahdi
04-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Can't say I disagree.

Although Detroit and Green Bay had awesome drafts too.
I don't know that you can put Detroit up there with us... Detroit selected Fairley and he is not as solid a pick as Dareus. I think the impressive thing about Detroit is that they are pairing a potential talent like Fairley with Suh. That is what is making them look good right now.

Danny Duberstein
04-30-2011, 09:20 AM
I don't know that you can put Detroit up there with us... Detroit selected Fairley and he is not as solid a pick as Dareus.

Yeah, but they got him at what, 14? They did an awesome job of solidifying their DLine for years to come (not a bad idea, seeing as how they have to play against Peterson twice a year).

Plus, they got a really nice receiver, who will compliment Calvin and Burleson nicely, as well as a RB who will immediately step in and make an impact.

Danny Duberstein
04-30-2011, 09:21 AM
New Orleans too.

You're right, I forgot about them. They had a great draft. Indy too. They finally got Peyton some OLine help.

JCBills
04-30-2011, 09:23 AM
I don't know that you can put Detroit up there with us... Detroit selected Fairley and he is not as solid a pick as Dareus.

They are having a very good draft. They put together an extremely talented front 4 with one pick. Cliff Avril, Nick Fairley, Ndamukong Suh, and Kyle Vanden Bosch is an exceptional front 4, with Lawrence Jackson and Corey Williams adding very good depth. Add an explosive WR and a very good RB to pair with Best, and they're a rising team for sure.

wmoz11
04-30-2011, 09:40 AM
McShay doesn't know his ass from a hole in the.... oh, wait. He said something positive about the Bills?

McShay is the best - always liked him better than Mayock and that idiot Kiper.

Buffalo Thriller
04-30-2011, 09:46 AM
I love how all of our guys played for major college programs that were in the BCS national championship within the last 3-4 years, with 3 of the best coaches.

better days
04-30-2011, 10:17 AM
I don't know that you can put Detroit up there with us... Detroit selected Fairley and he is not as solid a pick as Dareus. I think the impressive thing about Detroit is that they are pairing a potential talent like Fairley with Suh. That is what is making them look good right now.

Did you see the look on Fairleys face when he got the call from Detroit? He did not look happy. When he gets up there & lines up next to Suh he may decide it is a great place to be, but he could just as easily be a malcontent.

I am so happy the Bills got a player like Dareus that not only has talent but has a great attitude & is happy to be in Buffalo rather than a guy like Fairley that may have talent but does not have a good attitude.

X-Era
04-30-2011, 10:23 AM
I love how all of our guys played for major college programs that were in the BCS national championship within the last 3-4 years, with 3 of the best coaches.Great point! If your looking for immediate starters, this may help.

PTI
04-30-2011, 03:49 PM
We will see. All the guys drafted last hardly ever even played.

tampabay25690
04-30-2011, 03:57 PM
The Bills really like those SOUTH players......
Good move......