• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Todd McShay picks the Bills as his top team so far

In the draft... best draft so far in his opinion.

Loves that we stayed home and got great picks.

Last edited by X-Era; 04-29-2011, 10:07 PM.

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: Todd McShay picks the Bills as his top team so far

wow we usually get panned for weeks after the draft
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• T-Long
      Circling the Wagons since 1982.
      • Sep 2003

damn, you are quick X! I'm gonna start calling you trigger finger!

All 3 of them were right: Cincy, Buffalo, and Detroit cleaned up. You can add the Saints in there too, but they were wheeling and dealing.

I am very very satisfied with the draft so far in the first three rounds. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Comment

• X-Era
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by T-Long

All 3 of them were right: Cincy, Buffalo, and Detroit cleaned up. You can add the Saints in there too, but they were wheeling and dealing.

I am very very satisfied with the draft so far in the first three rounds. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
        Are you kidding? I'm like a kid who just woke up before his parents on Christmas... I love the draft.

Comment

• X-Era
          • Feb 2005

I expect some offensive players.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Great to hear!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Love the draft!

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                • Feb 2005

"I love the draft" "I love the draft" bla bla bla

Considering we've BLOWN it the past how many years?

I'm just glad we got the right guy with our top pick - and by right guy, I mean a guy who likely won't be a bust and is in the top position of need to help a team that hasn't made the playoffs in almost TWELVE YEARS.
                Last edited by DMBcrew36; 04-30-2011, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

I said after the 1st rnd yesterday that anyone that had doubts about Nix should no longer have them. Some people said they would wait until they saw more before they would stop doubting Nix.

Well, what do you doubters have to say now?

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

As a Bucs fan, I am very happy with their draft as well. Clayborn & Bowers along with last years 1st pick McCoy will put some pressure that has been lacking for a long time on opposing QB's.

With this draft the Bucs are poised to challenge for the Division title.

Comment

• superbills
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by better days
                      As a Bucs fan, I am very happy with their draft as well. Clayborn & Bowers along with last years 1st pick McCoy will put some pressure that has been lacking for a long time on opposing QB's.

If their medical issues are clear, the Bucs got the steals of the draft. If not, the Bucs might be getting a shot at some high draft picks in the coming year or two.
                      "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
                      Ronald Reagan
                      40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by better days

The Bucs have been really doing well the last 2 years and Bowers is now an inexpensive gamble. Morris is doing a great job as coach.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by superbills
                          If their medical issues are clear, the Bucs got the steals of the draft. If not, the Bucs might be getting a shot at some high draft picks in the coming year or two.
                          The Bucs would have a pretty good team even without Clayborn & Bowers. McCoy was injured last year, he should be healthy so that is like an extra pick. I would expect the Bucs to draft no higher than they did this year in the next draft & if Clayborn & Bowers are both productive the Bucs can win the Division.

Comment

• ddaryl
                            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                            • Jan 2005

[sarcasm] Yep, bumbling Nix strikes again [/sarcasm]

Overall I'm happy with our draft so far. It's starting to look like 2 solid drafts in 2 years

Comment

• tampabay25690
                              • Feb 2004

I luv the draft as well......
                              Dareus going to Buffalo was like having Santa drop of presents in April instead of December.........
                              Im 1 of the few that thought Aaron Williams in the 2nd was a steal.
                              I thought he would have been gone in the 25 range of the 1st.
                              I think it was great value and a huge need for the secondary..

Im a huge Sheppard fan....We got a very good LB from the best conference in college ball. The guy is a leader out there. Reminds me of Brandon Spikes from Florida. Not a blazing fast guy but a guy that is around the ball all the time...
                              The guy was 1st team SEC....
                              GO Gators!!!!!!
                              GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X