X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Gailey on Sheppard

It's pretty obvious to me that this is a Gailey & coaching staff pick. We'll see how it works out.

The one things that sticks out to me is that Gailey talked about Sheppard being a sideline to sideline guy whereas almost all evaluators put him as a tackle to tackle guy. Now Sheppard himself admitted that he worked on sideline to sideline speed prior to the senior bowl. Neverthless, it's the coaching staff who put and watched him through drills and a game in person for a weekend vs what the scouts watched him for a season. If he can indeed play sideline to sideline as Gailey said, I'd imagine that he'd certainly deserve a much higher grade than what he's perceived now.
  • NOT THE DUDE...
    Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
    • Jan 2010

Re: Gailey on Sheppard

immediate starter along with dareus and williams!

stocker and sturdivant in rd 4

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
      • Sep 2010

We dont need Sturdivant.
      Originally posted by OpIv37
      You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• JCBills
        • Jan 2010

Poz + Sheppard should be more than solid, no need for another ILB until maybe the 6th. We have our thumper to pair with Poz, one will eat and shed and the other will flow.

Comment

Working...
        X