PDA

View Full Version : Take a look: "Vanilla Gorilla" Blaine Sumner

Thundering Buffalo
04-30-2011, 09:22 AM
This kid is a BEAST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D38T-0I24s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D38T-0I24s)
Squat: 905 lbs
Bench: 635 lbs
Deadlift: 800 lbs
Hanging Clean: 425lbs
Set NFL bench rep record at workout.

He's talked with the Bills and Vikings could be late draft pick

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Some of those football highlights aren't exactly making him look like a player worth draft, I would say free agent maybe.

DesertFox24
04-30-2011, 03:42 PM
Not even looks like a man playing against high schoolers

Mad Max
04-30-2011, 03:58 PM
he looks like a cartoon character...those traps are like two extra heads growing out of his shoulders

NOT THE DUDE...
04-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Hes to stiff, wont be drafted

TedMock
04-30-2011, 07:18 PM
He's a good, smart kid. We interviewed him a couple of weeks ago. Freakish strength, but very raw. He already graduated with a Petroleum Engineering degree and is enrolled a master's program now. Polite, intelligent, well-spoken guy. I wish him the best. Sucks for a lot of these kids that there's not an udfa period right now.

TigerJ
04-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Petroleum Engineering is the degree my kid brother has. He's in his 50s, so the kid part is all relative. He's had a nice career with that degree.

I bet not even the "Vanilla Gorilla" fans knew anything about Mike Jasper before the draft.

Go Go Buffalo14574
05-01-2011, 04:08 AM
Get him then the Line is going to huge and strong! :) Plus with all of power :) Of course when UDFA starts. Man having Jasper, this guy, Marcell Dareus on D-Line short like 3rd and 1 or goal line. That LINE would be HUGE!!!! Now try run at us. lol I would love the Bills get this guy :)

Bangarang
05-01-2011, 04:20 AM
Jasper >>>>> This scrub

TedMock
05-01-2011, 05:23 AM
Petroleum Engineering is the degree my kid brother has. He's in his 50s, so the kid part is all relative. He's had a nice career with that degree.

I bet not even the "Vanilla Gorilla" fans knew anything about Mike Jasper before the draft.

Jasper is just massive. I'm actually surprised he wasn't let out of the bag a little sooner for that reason. Sumner is popular because he's the strongest player in the country and has that funny nickname. Good ball player at that level, but way to raw to be seriously thought of as a contributor. His strength may get him a few looks, but that's about it right now. I like him and wish him the best, but ya have to be realistic too. Leif Larson was a mammoth olympic-style lifter too. That didn't help us.