With the 100th pick of the 2011 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

With the 100th pick of the 2011 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select...

S Da'Norris Searcy - North Carolina

Latest on S Da'Norris Searcy including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: With the 100th pick of the 2011 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select...

I noticed that no one posted the thread, so I figured I would. McShay seemed to like it and said he's a ball hawk. This is what Adam Shefter said....

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Buffalo knows where it needed help. Bills first four picks have been defensive players, including fourth-round pick, S Da'Norris Searcy.

17 minutes ago

Comment

• Bangarang
      • Sep 2010

It's always funny when we draft a DB. People starting crapping their pants and complain non stop.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Don't know anything about him so I'll trust Nix on this one. I guess he meant it when he talked about fixing the defense.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
          • Sep 2009

DA'NORRIS SEARCY North Carolina 5-10½ 223 4.57 3-4
          Two-year starter with five interceptions. "He's a violent and reliable tackler," one scout said. "When he tackles you, you go down. He runs the back end of that defense. Pretty impressive. Extremely, extremely physical. You see him fill with a fierceness. On the back end, if there will be a catch made in front of him, you know it will be stopped right there." Hails from Decatur, Ga. "Yeah, he is a good player, but he doesn't run fast," another scout said. "It's hard to play in this league, and it's especially hard to play Cover 2, if you don't have range. And he doesn't run fast enough. The numbers just scare me."

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Bangarang
            It's always funny when we draft a DB. People starting crapping their pants and complain non stop.
            Its even funnier because they are the ones complaining about our DBs we have now.
            Originally posted by OpIv37
            You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

This pick allows Williams to stay on the corner.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Looks like Donte will have to find a new home. I think he will regret he did not take the Bills offer.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                  !?!?!?!?!?
                  • Mar 2006

we are going to have plenty of depth on defense for a change

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
                    • Jan 2010

I like all the size we are adding, all the guys on D we picked are big for their position.

I see what Nix is up to, and I like it. Looks like the Jauron era defense is finally coming to a close this year!!

Comment

• methos4ever
                      • Apr 2004

And all these guys are used to blitzing and being in multiple positions. So very good for our d!

Comment

• BillsWin
                        man amongst boys
                        • Oct 2008

He's a punishing tackler. Something Whitner always claimed he was but never showed.
                        I am The Batman.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                          Too sober for this...
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BillsWin
                          He's a punishing tackler. Something Whitner always claimed he was but never showed.
                          What??? Yes, Whitner is...he excels at that!!!!! Oh wait, I thought you said "a punishing talker"...

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                            Will not tolerate vandalism.
                            • Apr 2006

So this team still has glaring holes at backup/future starting QB, OT (still) and TE... and blows all four of the first four picks on defensemen. As much as the D needed help, the absolute ignorance the team has given to the offensive side of the ball is maddening. At least one of the picks could have gone to someone on the O, right?

Comment

• Luisito23
                              Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                              • Apr 2003

Maybe our next pick Johnny.
                              "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                              ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                              ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                              ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
                              X