PDA

View Full Version : Bills Getting GOOD EARLY REVIEWS

darthokeefe
04-30-2011, 01:30 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d81f9a267/article/patriots-bills-impressive-through-drafts-first-three-rounds

better days
04-30-2011, 01:42 PM
If you look at the players picked in this draft, I like the Bills picks much more than the Pats* picks.

And while the Bills had the higher pick, the Pats* had the ammo to trade up even higher than the Bills if they chose to do so. IMO the Pats* picked 5 mediocre players to 1 great & 2 very good players for the Bills.

ServoBillieves
04-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Starting Corner, new safety, beastly DT, possible ILB, a RT, jack of all trades RB...

I like it so far. And he's no Joique Bell (sorry DB) but I'm glad we drafted a RB who wasn't from a div. II/III school in the late rounds.

X-Era
04-30-2011, 02:02 PM
Starting Corner, new safety, beastly DT, possible ILB, a RT, jack of all trades RB...

I like it so far. And he's no Joique Bell (sorry DB) but I'm glad we drafted a RB who wasn't from a div. II/III school in the late rounds.On a similar note, as much as I like small school guys, I'm glad we went bigger school this year... It may, note that I said may, speed up their transition into productive players/starters.

It's a bit of a contrast to Carrington, Troup, Batten, Moats