With the 169th pick of the 2011 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

With the 169th pick of the 2011 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select...

ILB Chris White - Mississippi State

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

Re: With the 169th pick of the 2011 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select...

Like the pick.
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Jan 2010

SEC!!!!!!!

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

Good pick. Football coaches like the kid. Good football smarts and he works very hard.
        I am The Batman.

Comment

• Luisito23
          Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
          • Apr 2003

He's slow, but smart...Good pick.
          "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
          ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
          ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
          ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Martian13
            • Jan 2010

Good speed...special teamer!!

Comment

• bosshogg21
              • Aug 2007

I love that all the picks are from the south. Football rules in the south.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                Legendary Zoner
                • May 2009

ESPN gave him an awesome grade of 2.7. i'm not sure what that means.

Comment

• Martian13
                  • Jan 2010

Means he needs to make the team on special teams!!

Comment

• 2Smooth
                    • Jan 2010

This guy doesn't impress me much, looks clumsy running around, why not take Quan Sturdivant there?

Comment

• Don't Panic
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                      ESPN gave him an awesome grade of 2.7. i'm not sure what that means.
                      That was NFL... and it means he's garbage. They predicted he'd go undrafted. ESPN gave him a 43, which is pretty low as well. If he turns out to be a good STer then great. Otherwise I'm not sure how he makes the roster.

Comment

• baalworship
                        • May 2003

Sounds like a very good pick at this point in the draft. Will play on special teams and provide depth at ILB. Could eventually start.

CHRIS WHITE Mississippi State 6-3 238 4.67 5
                        Junior-college player started for two years in Starkville. "Not the smartest guy in the world but he's smart enough," one scout said. "He's not going to make your huddle calls but I'll tell you what, he can run and he will hit you. Not a glass-eater, but tough enough." Started on the weak side in '09 and in the middle in '10. From tiny Vancleave, Miss. "He can blitz, he can cover, he runs pretty well and he shows up around the ball," another scout said. "But he has some misses, and those missed tackles out in space are what's killing him. People don't think he's athletic enough. If Pat Angerer (Colts) can come in the NFL and start, Chris White can start." Finished with 185 tackles (24 for loss) and three sacks.

Comment

• Luisito23
                          Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                          • Apr 2003

In the 6th. round what do you expect his grade to be?
                          "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                          ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                          ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                          ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I love how we're going heavy on defense this year.

Comment

• CleveSteve
                              • Apr 2011

THIS IS A GREAT PICK!

I'm jealous... would have liked him for the Browns but he's an even better fit for your 3-4! I was watching Auburn / Miss St to see KJ Wright, Pernell McPhee, Nick Fairley, Cam Newton, and this guy was the best defender on the field for MSU in a game they almost won.

He has great instincts. He is tough. He is a tackler. He will start for you guys by game 6. Great pickup!

Comment

Working...
                              X