Schuylar Oordt
Zach Hurd
Ian Williams

Slim
04-30-2011, 07:50 PM
How about Ian Williams?

X-Era
04-30-2011, 07:53 PM
How about Ian Williams?Oops, I'll fix it.

wmoz11
04-30-2011, 07:55 PM
You and I don't agree on everything, but I appreciate all the work you do around here (along with DB). It's great to have a board with people adding actual substance. Good work.

EDIT: Surprised Burney didn't get drafted. Off-field problems?

Slim
04-30-2011, 07:58 PM
Oops, I'll fix it.

Lol you didn't have to add him. He's played in a 3-4 and has good size. What do you think of him? I'm a little surprised he wasn't drafted.

X-Era
04-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Lol you didn't have to add him. He's played in a 3-4 and has good size. What do you think of him? I'm a little surprised he wasn't drafted.I had a mid to late pick. I think he can play. MCL injury is probably why he dropped out. If healthy, he's a good space eater.

X-Era
04-30-2011, 08:02 PM
You and I don't agree on everything, but I appreciate all the work you do around here (along with DB). It's great to have a board with people adding actual substance. Good work.

EDIT: Surprised Burney didn't get drafted. Off-field problems?My pleasure. Thanks for the appreciation.

Burney may be a combination of things, missed 7 games for the NCAA violation. Also is a bit short and slow at 5' 9" 3/8 and 186... he ran a 4.72 at the Combine.

BillsWin
04-30-2011, 08:08 PM
Ugo Chinasa. Yes.

elltrain22
04-30-2011, 08:27 PM
Gimmie Pat Devlin please...

elltrain22
04-30-2011, 08:29 PM
Here's my list of guys:

Mark HerzlichCorbin Bryant
Justin Boren
Frantrell Forrest
Noel Devine
Rich Lapham
Ryan Bartholomew
Thomas Claiborne
Charlie Gantt
Colin Baxter
Ryan Winterswyk
Mario HarveyDerrell Smith
Deunta Williams
Kendric Burney
Ugo Chinasa
Cedric Thornton
Joe Lefeged
Pat DevlinSchuylar Oordt
Zach Hurd
Ian Williams

those 3 guys would be great pickups, especially Devlin

bigbub2352
04-30-2011, 08:37 PM
ian williams
pat devlin
mark herlzich

tcb5033
04-30-2011, 08:39 PM
I was sad to see nobody picked up Herzlich. I'd be willing to give him a shot. We know what he is capable of afterall. I don't think DeAndre Mcdaniel got picked up either. He has some character concerns but i think he's a good safety and could be a good FA pickup

TigerJ
04-30-2011, 09:48 PM
I wouldn't mind Pat Devlin. Charlie Gantt is a good blocking tight end with decent hands and Schuylar Oordt has some athleticism as a receiving tight end. Buffalo needs some bodies at tight end.

I'm sure Drew Weatherhead is available. I think he's kind of intriguing as a QB

BertSquirtgum
04-30-2011, 11:21 PM
i hope they at least try to sign herzlich and devlin. i thought for sure herzlich would have been drafted. i was thinking the 4th or 5th round.

were people really that scared off by cancer with herzlich? i thought he was a sure fire 1st round if it wasn't for his unfortune.

tampabay25690
04-30-2011, 11:37 PM
i hope they at least try to sign herzlich and devlin. i thought for sure herzlich would have been drafted. i was thinking the 4th or 5th round.

were people really that scared off by cancer with herzlich? i thought he was a sure fire 1st round if it wasn't for his unfortune.

I feel for the guy but I think he wasn't drafted because his skill at the next level isn't that good.......

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-30-2011, 11:42 PM
can i ask if teams can even sign free agents? does that not go against the lock out? why can they sign UDFA but not regular free agents?

X-Era
04-30-2011, 11:47 PM
can i ask if teams can even sign free agents? does that not go against the lock out? why can they sign UDFA but not regular free agents?

No, you cannot ask... you are also locked out.

Nix confirmed what I suspected, they can't even contact them.

Go Go Buffalo14574
05-01-2011, 04:22 AM
No, you cannot ask... you are also locked out.

Nix confirmed what I suspected, they can't even contact them.

Oh man! :( Oh shoot how about the fans? Can they sign one of us? lol it is a joke

Yeah it really does stink not to sign or even contact any UDFA. I like the UDFA it is fun every year.

Bangarang
05-01-2011, 04:26 AM
I'll take Mark Herzlich, Mario Harvey and Pat Devlin please.

tampabay25690
05-01-2011, 07:39 AM
I'll take Mark Herzlich, Mario Harvey and Pat Devlin please.

Thats the same list every fan has came up with on every other message board as well.......

JCBills
05-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Andre Smith TE Va Tech
Mario Harvey ILB Marshall
Alex Wujciak ILB Maryland
Joe Lefeged CB/S Rutgers

psubills62
05-01-2011, 09:18 PM

I heard it wasn't the cancer - there were rods or something put into his legs that really seemed to sap any speed he had. Great instincts, but just not sure he has the range anymore. Certainly worth taking a chance on as an UDFA.

ParanoidAndroid
05-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Harvey and Oordt, please.

TigerJ
05-02-2011, 01:23 PM

Unfortunately for Herzlich, his cancer wasn't just a freak thing that sometimes happens. He carries a gene that doesn't just predispose a person to getting cancer. It causes the particular kind of cancer Herzlich had. So whatever team that acquires him, they not only must deal with the issue or whether he can return to he pre-cancer form, they must also account for the possibility of the same type of cancer recurring down the road. What I don't know is if knowing his cancer risk he can take some king of medication that will reduce the risk of recurrence. Almost all cancer drugs though are strong medicines that can produce a host of nasty side effects, so even if they can reduce the risk of recurrence, there may be a price to pay in terms of his ability to perform on the field.

All in all, that's a lot of risk to assume in the draft. He may get a free agent shot where there is less risk to the team that signs him.

PTI
05-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Any UDFA kickers out there? Lindell is below average.

Pecan
05-02-2011, 01:41 PM
I know the bills are pretty deep at WR but I think Jeff Maehl from Oregon will be a splendid Wide out in the NFL. He broke a ton of records at Oregon but due to his size and 40 time he did not fair well in the draft. Hes a gamer, has great hands and does very well in the slot.

cgbm
05-02-2011, 07:54 PM
WE SHOULD GET DEVINE