X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • methos4ever
    • Apr 2004

Bills Article on Jasper

Giving him an attainable goal was the key and kudos to the scouts and Buddy for being true to their word!
  • mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Re: Bills Article on Jasper

I'm pulling for him. If he can lose 70 lbs that quickly and now says it's pretty easy if you just eat right, drink water and exercise (which is true), I think he's learned alot and it sounds like he has the motivation to succeed. You can't lose 70 lbs without being self motivated. He would be a great addition at NT if he can learn the mental part now...

I'm just worried that someone will grab him if we put him on the PS...

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Maybe he can donate some weight to Maybin.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Stewie
        Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
        • Aug 2002

“This year I think most everybody forgot about him and I went back through there this fall to check him out and he told me a couple scouts had come through to see him and they all told him he had to lose 100 pounds to have a shot,” said Hand. “I think that overwhelmed him a little bit to lose 100 pounds. So his coach brought him in when I visited and we sat down and talked a while and I asked to get a weight on him. He said, ‘Yeah sure there’s only one problem, the scale here at the school can’t weigh me, I’m too big.’”
        Jasper however, had a solution to that problem if Hand was willing to take a ride.
        “I asked him, ‘What can we do?’ And he said, ‘We’ll go down to the feed store. That’s where you can weigh me,’” said Hand.
        Originally posted by Topdog
        Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
        Originally posted by mercyrule
        I love Weiner.
        also cheese

Comment

• Stewie
          • Aug 2002

“I did what they asked me to do,” said Jasper. “I weighed in at 448 pounds in January and it’s just been a lot of dedication and hard work. To be honest, just watch what you eat, drink water and treat your body right and it’s not that hard.”
          I love Weiner.
          also cheese

Comment

• Stewie
            • Aug 2002

I am truly excited to see this kid line up. If he learns some technique, he will at worst be an immoveable object.
            I love Weiner.
            also cheese

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

It is funny that we all are loving this 7th round pick more than Dareus. I do wish this kid well though!!!

Comment

• mysticsoto
                Too sober for this...
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                It is funny that we all are loving this 7th round pick more than Dareus. I do wish this kid well though!!!
                Only b'cse he's a surprise find that we hope can develop...

Comment

• madness
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  Maybe he can donate some weight to Maybin.
                  No!!! If you take away Maybin's quickness, I don't think that even makes him a football player anymore.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by madness
                    No!!! If you take away Maybin's quickness, I don't think that even makes him a football player anymore.
                    he's a football player now?

Half the time he's on the sidelines in civilian clothes. The other half the time, he dresses, goes in for 5 plays a game, and gets stoned at the line of scrimmage.

I could do that, and I'd be willing to do it for a lot less money than Maybin. Hell, I'd do it for free just to be on the sideline.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Dont think we're loving this kid more than Dareus. No one is going to give us an A for drafting this guy unlike Dareus, he's just more intriguing.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• madness
                        • Apr 2003

he's a football player now?

Half the time he's on the sidelines in civilian clothes. The other half the time, he dresses, goes in for 5 plays a game, and gets stoned at the line of scrimmage.

I could do that, and I'd be willing to do it for a lot less money than Maybin. Hell, I'd do it for free just to be on the sideline.
                        I'd suggest start writing your own rap song then. Oh, post a few workout videos to youtube and start running your mouth on Twitter too.
                        Last edited by madness; 05-03-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• psubills62
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Sep 2008

Jasper's going to need to put in a lot of hard work. Losing that initial weight isn't the end, it's the very beginning and I'm sure he realizes that. If he truly has a "first in, last out" work ethic, then he might be able to contribute down the road. But that's a long ways away, and it's hard for me to believe that he'll actually matter in a year or so.
                          "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                          - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

I think this guy may end up being this year's Constantin Ritzman or Drew Hadaad or (insert name of guy that nobody remembers anymore here).

We are intrigued with him on draft day, he may show a few flashes in pre-season, but he ends up not making the team. We can have fun speculating about it now, because it would be great to have a 370 lb defensive tackle. But the reality is that it's probably not going anywhere.

It happens every year and it's it's one of the few fun parts of the long, boring off-season, even if it is a combination of wishful thinking and off-season boredom.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• elltrain22
                              • Sep 2003

I think this guy may end up being this year's Constantin Ritzman or Drew Hadaad or (insert name of guy that nobody remembers anymore here).

We are intrigued with him on draft day, he may show a few flashes in pre-season, but he ends up not making the team. We can have fun speculating about it now, because it would be great to have a 370 lb defensive tackle. But the reality is that it's probably not going anywhere.

It happens every year and it's it's one of the few fun parts of the long, boring off-season, even if it is a combination of wishful thinking and off-season boredom.
                              As unfortunate as it is, but you're probably right. The guy is more intriguing than these other guys, but still he is a longshot. I just hope we make a heck of an effort to coach this guy up, b/c w/ that size and athleticism, he could be a heck of a find. Let us not forget that Jason Peters.
                              If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                              X